Hospital bed

(A/N: hiii, sorry for late update, I've been very busy. Last chap was a teaser btw, so enjoy this chap will ya. :) thanks for the 3 reads btw, I'm so grateful.)

My head aches, I feel a throbbing pain and warmth at the back of my head. My eyes flutter as I open my eyes slowly and taking in my surroundings. I'm in a very white room with white walls, curtains, nightstand and beeping machines. It smells like sickness and very clean like antibacterials. There's a flower boquete at the nightstand with a card beside it. I lift my arm to reach for the card but gets stopped by a tube going from the back of my hand to a bag with some clear liquid, the bag is hanging on a metal rack. Great, a needle, I say to myself as I rest my arm again. God I hate needles. 

Then I realize that I'm just in a hospital dress and nothing else. Where is my necklace, and my crystal!? I start to panic as I scan the room I'm in. I let out a relived sigh as I spot my coat on one of the chairs with the necklace and crystal on top. I once again reach out my arm, this time making sure not to tug the IV. The necklace slowly gets lifted into the air and stays hanging there. I wave my hand towards me and the necklace starts floating towards me. I snatch it mid air, glad that it still has its power. 

I open the locket of the necklace, a hot pink light shining bright at my face. I take the chain around my neck and quickly puts it on. I feel the energy roaming in me and sending sparkles to the tip of my fingers, I close my eyes as I let the power run in me. It's a good feeling, every inch of me feels better than before. The pain in my head fades away and I can finally relax. 

Without even realizing it I slowly drift of to sleep.

I sit up in the bed, this time nurses surrounding me. My vision is still blurry from suddenly waking up, and lots of voices in the background is making a mess and hurting my head. "Too loud" , I groan as I lay my head back. The voices quickly stops and everyone is now looking at me. "Sorry about that miss, but could you tell us your name?, one of the nurses say in a way you would talk to a child. "Tess" , I say quietly while looking down at my lap. "Well Tess, you have a really bad concussion that most likely appeared when you fainted.", the nurse continues, still having that annoying tone to her voice. "Okay" ,I respond still looking at my lap.

  "How old are you "Tess? ", this time a younger nurse speaking. I think about it for a moment. I don't know these people, what if they're secretly abducting me? I shake the thought away."15". "Okay, now take a rest young lady. We will wake you in an hour or two. You will then be able to leave if wanted."

I just nod in respond. To tired to keep my eyes open. Then I once again drift away to the land of dreams.

(A/N: okay this is a small chap, but I will try to post weekly. I'm not sure if I can manage that but I'll try.)