CHAPTER 6

DISCLAIMER
(This is all a work of fiction so every places, things, characters is not real or its an authors imagination...)

Enjoy💞

____________________

I woke up as early as possible...Couse i need to go to school obvi since my Mom already inrolled me to a school... And i'm excited but totally nervous..

I went to the bathroom to wash up... Then i went to the walk in closet... Wait i heard that you can wear whatever you want, don't worry i chek the school online...

I just wore a ripped jeans and a sweateshirt... I went downstairs and saw Xian? Or i'm imagining couse that guy never come home....

But i just shrugged it off... Oh and my school supplies are super cute.... I got them when i went to the mall the other day..

"Ma'am ano po'ng breakfast niyo?" the maid asked...

"Egg and a beacon" i told them what i want..

"Me too!" Xian told the maid from the living room.. Oh I wasn't imagining things he was actually there..

________________________
TIME SKIPS
BREAKFAST

"Where you going?" Xian ask me..

"I'm going to school!" i shouted smiling widely!!

"Woah, ok here's the rules you need to follow from me... Well since i'm older than you..." he said..

"Fine. Whatever.." i told him rolling my eyes.

1. You need to come home early.
2. Don't hangout with boys.
3. Don't go out, without my permission.
4. No swearing.
5. Don't be spoiled.

"Okay i have rules for you too... Since i'm your wife" i told him...

1. Come home when school is finished..

"That's easy" he said..

"Okay, i'll get going now" i told him..

"Wait for me,ihahatid nalang kita" he said..

"Okay big foot, hurry!" i informed him..

________________________
TIME SKIPS
Cameron University

"Bye i guess?" i told Xian in a asking tone..

"Okay.. Bye take care just buy your lunch.." he informed me..

I hug him and went outside of the car.. I wave goodbye and ran towards the gate... I smiled at the guard..

"Hello po, asaan po yung principles office?" i asked the guard..

"Dun po sa second building sa second floor lumiko kalang" the guard directed me, i smiled at him and went where he told me to go...

I was in the building na when a girl bump in to me... She smiled an apologetic one..

"Where's the principles office?" i asked the girl who bumped in to me...

"There!"she pointed at a room...

I went inside the room and i saw the Dean inside.... I smiled at her and she did the same..

"How may i help you?" she asked...

"I'm Lorviell Rezainya Hengpes... The transferee" i told her..

"Oh miss Hengpes, Your on Room 256 building 3" the Dean told me... I just smiked at her holding the paper she gave me its was the number of the classroom i was in? I guees?

I went to the building 3 alot of people where looking at me... I smiled awkwardly.... Finally room 256...I went inside and they all stoped and look at me from head to toe.... And they went back to what there doing.. There so weird....

I sit in the back because it says here in this paper the dean gives me.... Minutes have passed and i'm still kinda adjusting?

They were loud and some where kinda making out, wich disgust me and some were doing their own thing...

I was just looking down feeling left out, maybe i should've stay home... But i wanna enjoy my college life.....

The professor went inside and all of them sit properly then the all went quite... Finally peace...

"Goodmorning class..." the prof started talking..

"We have a new student Miss mind standing up and introduce yourself here in the front.." the prof called me...

I stood up and went infront...

"Hello i'm Lorviell Rezainya Hengpes i'm 20...."i smiled at them..

"Okay you may go back now" the prof told me... I just nodded and went back to my sit..

I've been writing notes the whole time the prof was discussing.....

"Miss Hengpes mind to answer this question" the prof called me...

I told him the answer and he smiled at me... I guess it was correct?

"Goodjob Miss Hengpes!" the prof said clapping his hands a little...

________________________

to be continued....

hahahaha its kinda shor but it will do na right?