He's a Little Jealous

It's premiere day and I had my grandpa fly out with Wren to join me as my dates for the premiere. I'm nervous as it's my first big premiere and as I haven't seen Andrew all day I go to his letters and find one for when I'm feeling nervous and open it as I'm waiting for my hair and make up team to arrive

Hello love my new favourite term of endearment for you even if I haven't said it before you've read this but hopefully I have. So your nervous a completely normal thing to be feeling I feel it too all the time I felt it the first time I spoke to you, the first day we spent together in LA, first time I kissed you and many other times since. We're eerily alike but I love that about us we're two souls connected by this common thread following it to see where it takes us and I'm loving where it's taken us so far. Anyway back to the nerves thing I want you to remember two things: one you are incredible and I have such admiration for you and all you do and everything you've been through and two chances are I'm right there with you and when you need me I'll know and I'll be by your side in seconds no matter what else I'm doing and if I'm not there pretend. Pretend that I'm the one behind the camera snapping the photos, pretend I'm the person your talking to when you get asked a question. You've got this I know you do.

All my love Andrew

Hair and make up arrive just as I'm finishing the letter and I'm feeling much better about tonight. We arrive at the premiere and I walk the carpet with my grandpa and Wren and get some photos with Dane and Jamie but I haven't seen Andrew yet but I get pulled for interviews "Hi Sage your looking beautiful tonight very goddess like with the hair and the dress and I see you brought two dates tonight how does Andrew feel about that" she says "Thank you I love this whole look it's stunning so I thank my amazing hair and makeup and wardrobe team for this. Yeah I brought my pops and my little brother and they are killing the red carpet. I think Andrew he's maybe a little jealous I have two dates and he has none but end of the day I'm the one he comes home to so he's okay about it and there's going to be plenty more red carpets that we'll walk together" I say "Their we're some rumors that you and Emma had some issues on set any truth to those" she says "Absolutely not I love Emma we've become really great friends even before this movie I think people expect some drama because we're both playing love interests for Peter and we know who he ultimately ends up with from the comics so they probably think I came in to ruin what they established in the first movie" I say "MJ is dating Harry Osborn in the movie what was that like" she says "I hadn't met Dane before we started filming I had auditioned with Andrew and at that time MJ was just a small role at the end of the movie but they changed the script to make the part bigger and have MJ and Harry be dating when he reconnects with Peter. I loved working with Dane we became friends very quick and we had the same playfulness you see in the movie but we were also able to have those serious moments too which show a different side to the relationship we first see" I say "What's next for MJ if there is another movie?" she asks "I can't say alot without spoiling anything but there's gonna be a journey of her ultimately finding her way to Peter" I say "Thank you and good luck with the movie" she and I move on to another one.

I'm posing for more photos and doing more interviews when I see Andrew doing an interview and I sneak over as he's talking "She is this bundle of positivity and incredible strength and she gives her all in everything she does and I am in awe of her all the time and I consider myself to be a very lucky man to get to call her my girlfriend" he says "My ears were burning" I say and he turns to look at me "And here she is looking incredible" he says and pulls me into his side "He's also looking very handsome tonight" I say "She's making me blush" he says "Now that I have you both here I wanna ask if there is a third movie do you think the fact that your together in real life will make it easier to play Peter and MJ and their relationship" the interviewer says "I'm going to let you take this one" Andrew says "Thanks for that. In some ways yes we already have that relationship established and that easiness with one another their won't be any awkwardness between us but the Peter MJ dynamic is much different to our relationship and MJs personality is very different to mine so it means a different approach to how we interact with each other. End of the day we're actors who while we can draw on our real life relationship but we can also create the kind of relationship we imagine these characters to have" I say "I couldn't of given a better answer" he says and we get pulled for photos so we thank the interviewer and go to pose for photos even including Wren and pops in some which is nice.

We're back at our hotel after the premiere and after party I'm glad to be out of the heels and I'm taking my makeup off as Andrew gets changed "I read one of your letters before the premiere" I say "I figured you might need the nervous one" he says "I love the whole my love thing very charming Englishman" I say "I need to start using it more pretty sure I use it in every letter after that one" he says "I do love you just in case you were wondering" I say "Good to know because I love you too" he says "There's such a big deal made over saying those three little words but I don't think we always have to say them to know that we feel them" I say "I agree but I do like saying them" he says and I join him in bed "I'm really happy we met" I say "Me too. I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and we kiss.