What are you?

Amity was walking in the woods for some air and to get away from her annoying siblings.

That is until she stopped after she heard a twig break.

"Who's there!" Amity quickly spoke looking around.

Something in the shadows started to walk closer.

When the figure got closer Amity looked and saw it was wolf. The wolf had light brown fur with a tint of black, Glowing Carmel eyes and sharp claws on its paws.

The wolf started growling at Amity not knowing who she was and if she was a threat or not.

Amity tried to run but then tripped and fell on her back. Amity looked back to the wolf seeing that it was right in front of her.

But instead of biting Amity or growling anymore, the wolf just looked at her while sitting in-front of her.

"A-are you a wear-wolf..?" Amity asked while getting up very slowly.

The wolf nodded and put its snout on Amity's shoulder.

Amity chuckled and pet the wolfs head slowly.

"You know for a wearolf your pretty gentle and sweet"

The wolf huffed and backed away then sat down.

"Can I see your other form maybe..?"

The wolf walked closer to Amity and grabbed the back of her shirt with its mouth.

"H-hey what are you doing!?"

The wolf walked to a cave while carrying Amity there, then dropped her.

Amity sat up and looked at the wolf.

"I could have walked ya know!"

The wolf tilted its head sarcastically.

"Well after that now I think I deserve to see your other form" Amity huffed.

The wolf changed into a human. The human had a blue shirt on with a jock jacket, jeans, name tag necklace, scars and a eyepatch on one of her eyes and still had its ears and tail.

Btw this is what Luz looks like rn. And she's kinda nervous and worried.

I made the the character myself so pls don't steal

"W-woah uh c-can you talk?"
"Ha! Of course I can silly!" The girl spoke with a smile.
Amity then went really red for a second.
"What's your name?"
"My name is Luz, Luz Noceda!"