Ex girlfriend: Autumn ex #3

This story includes
Depression
SUICIDE
Cutting and ect

Read at your own risk:

So after a few months after me and Michael broke up I met this girl named Autumn and once we got to know each other we both started to get feelings for each other. Me and Autumn started to date We been dating for almost a year but that didn't last. Then she kept saying oh year if we break up I'm commit suicide. So I didn't want that to happen but then. My mom found out and I had to break up with her and I didn't want to but I had to cause My mom was looking over my shoulder making sure I do it. But I didn't want to do that cause I know she will be sad and she may even commit suicie but I personally knew this relationship wasn't that good cause she was threatening to put her life on the line. But not even a day after we broke up she was with another girl and I was like Wow she didn't even love me did she. She was nothing but a player.

I knee from the start I knew this wasn't gonna work out cause this was a one sided love she never and I mean never showed me love not once she only said mhm when I was I love her.  But once again after the relationship ended I never showed tears at all not even when she was with someone else.