Part 1

He's breathing through his nose and you hear and feel the heat from it between licks. The strokes of his tongue are flat, long, and wide and there's no corner of soft squishing flesh he hasn't touched. When he finished streaming and filming, you felt a change in the air because he didn't follow his usual routine of heading up to shower and grabbing a snack and kissing you while towel drying his head afterward and lounging about to relax for a few hours before bedtime. It was the same one he followed everyday for the year or so you'd seen since moving in together.

Will was a simple man with simple creature habits. He liked his food warmed up at a certain temperature otherwise the flavors didn't taste the same to him and he faced the clock on his nightstand towards him when he slept or else he thought he'd sleep through his alarm. He liked to make you breakfast every morning despite being a terrible cook because he grew up watching his parents greet the day together and learned he was a romantic before most boys knew what it meant.

He's breathing through his nose and looks up at you with a love and hunger in his eyes so deep, they feel like longing even though he has exactly what he needs. But perhaps that was exactly why Will's love was so...consuming.

And so you were consumed. Tasted on his plush lips where one pushed a little ahead of the other and turned his resting features into a perpetual pout. You see him smiling and that glint in his eye doesn't fade. You melt. "Do you see what you do to me? Your pussy's so pretty that I can't stop eating it." You keened into him and sighed and spread your legs so he'd see everything. You weren't ashamed of any part of yourself and that's what he found so irresistible. "Wow...I can't stop looking at you. What's this spell you've put over me, baby?"

You deviously licked your bottom lip and watched his adam's apple bob and his eyes grow wide like a puppy's. "You make a good little doggy, don't you? You like licking me off like a plate?" He nodded silently and you dug your nails into his wavy hair and yanked him forward. "What makes you think you're deserving enough to watch me cum??" You asked softly. He stammered. "I... I don't know. I don't think I'm worthy or deserving at all."

You tilted his head and dragged his tongue between your folds and shivered. "Do you like it more than fucking me?" At this, you watched the wheels in his head turn and looked momentarily dazed. You snapped your fingers. "Will," you called. "Y-yes...Yes. I like...I love fucking you, I mean, but I also think that I'm just in love with your pussy. It's like...god? I'm bad with words."

You hummed. "Are you saying that eating my pussy is like pleasing a god, maybe?"

"Goddess."

"Mmm, I like that. Why don't you please your Goddess by offering me your face to ride like a seat?"

It took your sweet boy a second or two to get it and you chuckled to yourself. His dimness was still sexy to you. It meant he was both easy to control and utterly devoted to you and relied on you to do all the thinking for him. "Holy fuck," he whispered, but his dark irises told another story. He looked drunk. Drunk on his own greed to pleasure you. Your pity for him made you wet.

You lead him down to his knees on the floor and swung a leg over his shoulder and held onto the wall to your side for support. He held his tongue out for you obediently. "Do you wanna be a dirty little pup and please me with that big tongue of yours, puppy?"

"Yes, more than anything.."

You straddled his head and dragged yourself down the bridge of his aquiline nose to sit on the wet point of his tongue. You closed your eyes and lost yourself to the greedy laps he made inside of you, over, and around, coating your inner folds in watery slick and your nipples hardened when you caught a whiff of your own scent. Moist, earthy, and bitter. It was narcissistic bliss.

"Now you're getting sweet," he whispered darkly, chuckling. He'd begun to taste the subtle change in flavor when you were so turned on that your wetness turned to bitter-sweet cream. You climbed over him and held his head between your thighs and he lovingly cradled them with his long beautiful hands. You felt yourself trembling a little and he became your anchor and gripped you tight. You dug your fingers into his scalp and cried out his name.

"That's it, baby. Im'a take good care of you. Don't let go."

Your nipples prickled and your edge was fast approaching. You needily ground deep and hard on his tongue and as you began to crumble, he pulled you back so you could plant your foot on the edge of the bed while he sat patiently on his haunches. You rubbed your throbbing clit and whined. "I wanna squirt in your mouth...it's coming.."

"Do it," he replied, smiling and opening his huge mouth for your warm juices to gush down, knowing exactly what he was agreeing to because you knew that he was a little freak with a love for certain fluids. "God I love how fucking nasty you are for me, baby," you moaned, riding out your climax and feeling waves of pleasure and blissful relief wash over you.

"Haaa~ I told you when we met that I'm a weirdo. I love anything that comes out of your pussy. I'm a man. And a man should love his woman and her body the way it is."

Your smile was full of warmth. "Only you would turn such a sexually depraved moment into something romantic, Will. I think that's what I love about you."

"Can you blame me?" He barked out a laugh, fitting for his pup-like nature. "My woman is a goddess."

// end //