𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮

Quinn's POV-

I roll out of bed slamming my fist on my alarm as it blares loudly, I sleepily rub my eyes throwing on my glasses, I sit back on my bed grabbing my phone

38 missed calls
56 text messages
20 voice messages

"Seriously" I groan dialing the phone

"Jared I asked you to stop already!" I loudly say

"Ill never stop Quinn you know that, you know you want me just as much as I want you. I love you Quinn and it doesn't matter how many times you block my number I'll never stop" he quickly hung up the phone and I groaned.

I dial the phone again this time the ringing was a longer wait

"Hello yes I need to speak to Amliy DeLaney" I say subtly

"Hello Amliy speaking"

"Mom Jareds calling again" I say a strand of fear in my voice

"Do I hear fear? I did not raise you to fear your enemies figure it out Quinn, bye" she hung up just as quick as Jared had.

I threw my phone on my bed and pouted, I either got upset way to quick or not quick enough, my dad always said if i was gonna be a Delaney I needed to control my feelings and emotions and act on them when needed.

After sitting on my bed for a minute  I get up and I walk to the bathroom and turn the shower on, I look at myself in the mirror making a disgusted face.

My hair was frizzy, my mascara was running and my eyes were puffy.

I take off my clothes throwing them in the floor and step in the shower, I grab my toothpaste and toothbrush jumping in the shower, the warm water drowns my skin and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I massage the shampoo in my head and Wash it out watching the soap run down the drain, I slide down the wall siting there letting the water hit my bear chest before I stand up again turning the water off

The cool air touches my skin and I shiver hurriedly throwing a towel around my body, I brush my hair out and put on deodorant.

I stand looking in the mirror, man I look good after it all cleaned up.

Today is officially my first day of work and I want to feel amazing so instead of getting upset about Jared I turn on my playlist and start dancing.

"Oh, you don't mean nothing at all to me" I sang as I ran the razor up my leg after I was done shaving I felt a lot better and relieved.

I looked at the time and sighed in boredom I still had two hours left.

I threw this on

And started on my makeup, I wasn't a big fan of makeup but I put on some eyeliner and highlighter, by then my hair was semi dry and I threw it into a ponytail, finally it was about time to go

I owned a jeep, not a very big one but I liked it, though it didn't fit my personality I loved it inside it was so cozy, my contacts were in here and I switched  my glasses out for them, in the back seat I had my overnight bag which contained two sets of pjs and two sets of outfits, one makeup kit and some luxuries.

I had arrived just on time where many people have me odd stares, I didn't let it borrow me and I kept my cocky smirk.

As I walked to my desk someone greeted me "morning DeLaney" I smiled turning around "morning Morgan" he smiled in return.

Him and I had started a conversation, I told him what I did before and he told my why he joined, he introduced me to Penelope Garcia who is a very sweet young lady.

I can't wait to be best friends with her.

I even talked to a David Rossi but the one who didn't seem to be very interested was Reid Spencer Reid, I knew about him because he was in several articles and lectures he was very fascinating.

Morgan had told me it was off that he wasn't trying to figure out everything about me.

"Hotch wanted me to gather everyone up he says it's important"JJ rushed, me and Morgan exchanged looks before nodding and rushing to the conference room

We had all sat down looking at JJ and Hotch they both look exhausted and like they were holding something suddenly Morgan spoke

"There's something going on isn't there?" The room was silent but  just as he said that she walked into the room.

Emily, Emily prentiss.

Grace-
Short chapter but I wanted there to be a cliff hanger