Discovery

Hugo

I smiled as I arrived in the kingdom of Corinthia. I smiled as I rushed into My girlfriends castle and was devastated when I saw my girlfriend Princess Clio making out with Prince Jin. I blushed and ran away crying and jumped onto my horse and said yahhh Enchancia girl. I smiled as Electra nodded taking off. I blushed as I landed and smiled as I heard good morning prince Hugo what brings you here? I blushed still crying and said I came to see Princess Sofia. I smiled as Baileywick nods and said follow me. I blushed and nodded as I followed him and smiled as Electra was lead to the stables to rest. I blushed as Baileywick walked into the great hall after turning around and saying wait here. I blushed and waited.

Sofia

I smiled as Baileywick walked into the great hall and bowed your majesty prince Hugo is requesting an audience with princess Sofia. I blushed and got up and waited as dad said dismissed but stay on the castle grounds. I blushed and nodded as I walked out to the entrance hall and blushed as Hugo crying bowed and said forgive me for the unexpected intrusion but I really need to talk to you. I blushed and hugged him and said of course come on. I smiled and walked him out to my secret garden and smiled as I said come on. I blushed as he followed me then sat down. I smiled and said what's wrong why are you so upset? He blushed and said Clio cheated on me. I blushed and said oh my. He sighed and said princess if I told you I didn't really want to date her would you believe me? I blushed and said Yes. He blushed and said I don't want her but I settled for her because I don't think the girl I truly love would love me the way I do her. I blushed and shifted as I placed a hand on his and said what makes you so sure she wouldn't? He sighed and said she seems to have a thing for Desmond. I blushed and shifted and said oh. I sighed as I heard amber call Sofia it's time for school don't forget today's the playoffs for the flying derby. I blushed as I shifted and said I wish I could help you in some way other than support but I don't know what else to do. He blushed and said I'm sorry for what I'm doing but I need to know. I blushed and shifted what do you mean? He blushed and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and blushed as I froze and turned red. I blushed and said Hugo? He blushed and said I'm sorry. I blushed and shifted as I kissed him and said don't be. He blushed and said wait you're not mad? I chuckled and said nope I've been watching you and I really do like you that way but you know you were kinda an ass. I blushed and nodded I know I didn't want to be but I had Clio and I didn't want to deal with that. I blushed and said so what are you going to do as I was finishing up getting ready. He blushed and said I'm going to tell her I saw her kissing jin and that I'm not okay with it and that I'm moving on. I blushed and nodded as I walked to the carriage and smiled as Hugo blushed and said I'd be willing to let you ride with me on Electra if you like? I blushed and said what? He chuckled and whistled as a horse I assumed was Electra came running out.  I blushed and said okay then. I blushed as he helped me on to Electra and smiled as he said yahhh Royal Prep. I smiled as we flew to school and blushed as we landed and smiled as he helped me down and chuckled as I blushed and said so I guess you won't be treating me like dirt anymore. He blushed and said nope. I blushed as I heard Clio say Huey what's going on why are you with her? I blushed as he said I saw you wrestling tongue with Jin this morning when I went to pick you up. She blushed and said but Huey I thought that was our thing flying to school. He blushed and said it was but I don't date a princess who makes out with another boy behind my back I'm sorry but I'm moving on. She blushed and said you staring at me. I blushed and shifted as she growled and said wait till I tell amber. I chuckled and said go ahead she's my sister and once she knows the truth she won't care. Won't care about what?