Amber

Amber
I blushed and smiled as Sofia blushed and swallow then shifted as She said Clio is mad because she cheated on Hugo and is blaming me for his breaking up with her. I nodded and said your right Sofia I don't care but Clio quit being such a baby and accept you messed up and stop trying to blame my sister. I blushed and smiled as I felt James come up beside me and said is something wrong here? I chuckled and said no we're just finished. I smiled and walked away dragging Clio.

Hugo

I blushed and shifted and said uhm James is it okay if I watch you guys practice? He chuckled and said sure oh and this pointing from me to Sofia then giving me the thumbs up. I blushed and smiled as he chuckled and hugged Sofia and whispered softly in her ear.

James

I smiled and whispered if he hurts you tell me. I smiled as my sister nodded blushing and said James I think I could use a few minutes alone with minimus before practice. I smiled and nodded then walked over to the stables and chuckled as the stable hand walked out with my horse and bows. I smiled and said good morning and mounted Echo and said yahhh and smiled as we began practicing while waiting for Sofia.

Sofia

I blushed and smiled as I kissed Hugo and smiled as we walked into the stable and smiled as I walked up to minimus and smiled as I fed him a carrot and smiled as he said okay what's the catch. I chuckled and hugged him and said we've got a race to win. I smiled as he blushed and said oh. I chuckled and walked him out of the stalls and said but first I want you to do a couple laps around the school while I ride you. I smiled as he nodded and said oh okay. I chuckled and climbed on his back and smiled as I flicked the reins and smiled as he took off.