Sofia's thoughts

Sofia

I blushed and smiled as I was flying around the school grounds and blushed as I saw Hugo sneaking into the stables and coming out with his horse and blushed as he flew up and smiled as he joined me. He chuckled and said Sofia. I blushed and said minimus you up for a mini one on one race? Minimus chuckled and said you bet. I smiled and said ready Electra? She nodded and smiled. I chuckled and said last one to James has to sing the school song in front of everyone by themselves. I smiled as he blushed and said okay. I smiled and hugged him and said on your mark get set go!  I smiled as minimus smiled and dove landing beside James and chuckled as Hugo blushed and said I guess you win. I smiled and nodded and snicker kissing him passionately and said I'll let you go on singing if you do something for me. He blushed and said what? I smiled and whispered I'll sing with you if you tell everyone I'm your girlfriend. He blushed and said oh uhmmm. I smiled and said including your pops. Hugo blushed and nervously said okay but I don't think it's going to be the wisest course I'll do it though. I smiled and said don't worry I've got your back. I smiled as he blushed and said get down. I blushed and ducked and blushed as he kicked a blow dart away from me. I blushed and said thanks. He nodded and said don't mention it.