chapter 1

Children
ghostface billy and stu
Norman Bates
Carrie White

(before we get started I would like this so that disclaimer there Will be blood and talk . If you feel uncomfortable you can leave.)

(This is getting to now (y/n) more.)

(Y/n) pov

I live with my so-called ex-husband. I living here because I have no family to be with so I am stuck here with him. He still thinks he's my husband after the fighting, cheating, hurtful things he said to me.

We argued a lot about family. I wanted to start a family he didn't. I respected that I loved him and didn't want to leave with him. Till I found out he was sleeping with our neighbor Ashley Lynn and pretty long blonde hair big brown eyes . I have saved enough money I should be able to move out at the end of the month.

Maybe I will find someone out there that will want what I want to. I sit on my bed thinking of the new possibilities in my life. I plan on getting a good job finding someone to live out my life with. Have some kids here and there. That's the life I want. I want to be a mother.

I am a school teacher I teach the third grade. I love my job but I need another one to pay the bills. Teachers are so underpaid. it is in the middle of the summer so I have to find a job so I can pay the bills. I would have gone to a friend's house but they have families and children of their own and I feel like not disrupting the piece. I don't like to bring drama with me exactly what My ex around.

I miss my family. my brother, sister, mom and dad. They'll stop talking to me after I got married. Saying that I'm independent and don't need them anymore. Well that way my husband at the time keep saying to me. I look where I am now. Alone and nowhere to go and a little bit scared.

I look out that this night sky. I see a shooting star. So I close my eyes this tight and wished with all my might and all my heart." I wish for children I wish for happy life I wish for a happy married that is healthy and great"

Then I crawled in bed and lay down for sleep unknowing what the tomorrow Will being.

I had a weird dream. I felt like I was running or flying. Somewhere it was very beautiful like a garden. I heard people laughing talking like old friends or family. then the dream got dark clouds or around me . Hands reached out and grabbed my arms so I cannot pull away. I tried screaming for help but I was no use. I felt like sharp pain in the back of my head. It felt like hot iron went through my head. I felt warm liquid go down my face then it was black.

I shut up from my bed. Painting heavily with sweat going down my face. I've been having that dream for weeks. I talked to my therapist about it. I even searched online when it's about I tried everything but did not find anything. I just hope it doesn't have a darker meaning or a meaning behind it at all. I hope it doesn't represent my death.

I don't want to die alone. It was still dark out so I lay down again trying to get some more sleep. I have work tomorrow and don't want to be tired again but I hat burning felling never left me. It feels like it about of me with out it being there.

There I feel movement next to me. It my ex he lays in bed I yelled at him to leave he sit up and start yelling to say this is his house his wife his bed. I get up and leave get my shoes and a small bag I going to a hotel for a few days maybe it will help me. He still yelling. He trying to grab me and bring me back inside.

I was driving down to the hotel. I was crying this is not the first time he done this and sometimes he try's  other things but I don't allow it to happen.

I see on the road little kids. One was crying and the other one was trying to comfort him. The other two were watching. I pulled over and go to help them. They were a little before a aggressive. I tried talking to them trying to tell them they are safe and ask them were there parent or guardians.

The two boys say nothing just in a really to fight. The girl looking a little bit scared the boy how is crying is crying more. I told them my name and I was a school teacher and I just want to make sure they are safe and out of danger way. The girl says they don't know where they are and are scared and don't know what to do. I nodded and tell them I will help them out as much as possible. The girl smile and help the crying boys hand the other two were just giggling a little bit here and there. I walk them to my car. I will report them to the police in the morning it in the middle of the night and probably tired.

They all got in and sat down I talked to them and ask them there names. The two boys want first "I am billy this is stu".
Then the girl "I am Carrie"
Then the crying boys says "N-n-Norman"
I nod and say" well it nice to meet you all I wish we could have met under better circumstances but let get to somewhere safe and warm." I start my car and go to the hotel after a while I look to see most of the kids asleep except for Carrie how was watch out the window I see her shiver a little bit I take of my jacket and give it to her. She was surprised but smile and take it and cover her and the other as much as she could. I smile and tell her to rest we will be there soon. She nods and close her eyes. I signed and look forward.

Tonight had been a long night.