chapter 2

Hay sorry this was not out soon my job and school starts so. My bad sleep schedule.
I might be quiet my job because my boss doesn't listen and give me crap hours. I promise I am working on making these longer and better just give it time.

Carrie White pov

She was nice. She smiled at me and the boy with so much wanted and love. It feels like she has lost something or apart of her self. She looked so beautiful but sad I can tell she been crying. I wonder why she been crying.

I looked out the window. I really don't know what happened one minute I was a a teen next I was back to my 6-year-old self but I am see and acting like my normal self.

I see her looking at us so I look back she smiled at me and hand's me her coats. It warms and soft. Smells like honey and lavender. I smile a little bit as I feel my self fall asleep. I tried covering up the boys as much as I can.

I feel safe here I don't have to worry about anything. If he'll is this sweet and safe feeling I don't want to leave ever.

Then the car stopped I still ack like I was asleep. I heard the door open and closed and a few minutes past. Then the door were the boys were open I felt movement then the door closed then my door open someone rap me in there arms I don't move I don't open my eyes. Then someone lays me down on a bed and cover me with a blanket and left I open my eyes see I am in a hotel room. It was nice I see the other's lay asleep on the bed I lay back down and try falling asleep.

I heard her close the door I opened my eyes very slightly and see her laying on the couch. It was a small couch maybe can fit a very small person but not a full grown adult. She gave us the bed so we can sleep comfortable and she takes the small couch that doesn't look very comfortable. I feel a little bit bad about it. Then I feel sleep over come me that is the last thing I remember.

(Y/n) pov

I laying down on the couch try to get comfortable as much as possible. It not the ideal bed I slept in but the kids look like that need it more. So I Will let them have the bed. I lay there look at the sailing and thing what am I going to do tomorrow.

1. Feed me and the kids
2. Turn in the kids safely
3. Look for a place to stay
4. Get a restraining order on my ex
5. Start my new life

That what I plan to do and I plan on making that happen for me. I am very tired and I feel asleep fast. I swear I feel like someone was watch me for a few minutes.

It feels like morning coming really fast I feel little bit of light shine on me. I feel warm and safe was a weird feeling I haven't had that feeling in a long while. I love it it feels amazing. I opened my eyes to see I am still in the hotel room. I looked over kids are still asleep I get up even though my back hurts.

I go really quick to get everyone something to eat. They had fruit and some bread. So I want with that I made toast and fruit on the side. It would have to do for know. Well o hope the kids or hungry and not awake early.

I opened the door and seen them still asleep so I cut the fruit and cook the toast. I look over to see if anyone is wake and see the little boy how cry a lot yesterday. Is awake he just standing look at what I am doing. I tell him to come over he slowly coming up to me I smile and say " do you want to help me" I look down at him he slowly nods his head. I help him up and say we will slowly cut the fruit.

I help him cut it. He smiled and keep cutting as I make sure he does it right and doesn't hurt him self. He seems like he was having the time of his life. Maybe he likes making food. I go grab the plates really quick and set it on a small table and cups of water for everyone. I put toast on the plates. I looked to see he is staying next to me holding the fruit us to show me was he had done I smile and say " wow you did super well maybe I should leave the cook to the expert." He smiled and hide his face and nods.

I see the other slowly get up and get out of the bed I call them over and her sit down to eat. Everything was perfect I wish I had a day like this small but big not to many but not just one or two. That how many kids I want four kids. I hope my future children ack just like them. They are really sweet kids when they are not shy and hide from you.

Pov no one's

As you all eat you don't know if the person slowly closing in one you. Following every step you take every thing you are saying. They will find you and take what is there's and they will make sure they get it no matter what. Even if people get hurt. If they can have it then no one can. The smile creepys it why on there face a dark creepy smile that will even scared a full grown man. They are so close they can smell it, taste it, see it.