'Cooking With Flo' turned 'Coming Out With Flo'

*Flo's POV*

"And then just serve it up and you've got yourself some yummy arepas!" I said finishing up my 'Cooking with Flo' live. "I'll see you guys sometime next week! And be sure to stream Hawkeye and Black Widow on Disney plus if you want to see more of me in the meantime!" I said and I ended the live before I started cleaning up.

"Let me help babe," Hailee said coming over to the kitchen to help me clean up but not before stealing some food

"Those were for dinner!" I said giving her a playful slap on the wrist and she rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"I don't care these are bloody good," She said with her mouth full, Ron Weasley style.

"Are you going to help me clean or not?" I say flicking a little flour from the bench onto her face.

She did the same and we ended up getting covered in flour and when I say covered I mean COVERED.

Within 30 minutes, however, we ended up cleaning the kitchen (and ourselves) and heading over to the couch.

I grabbed my laptop from the table and Hay cuddled into my side as we watch a show on the TV I went through my FP youtube channel's comments and felt full of joy as I read all the inspiring comments from fans.

"Um Flo, you might wanna google "Florence and Hailee Steinfeld" and scroll a bit under videos," Hailee said to me looking up from her phone.

"What?" I asked looking down at my girlfriend who was still snuggling up against my side.

"Google it and go to videos," She said and I did before scrolling a bit and see a video titled: 'Florence Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld dating? roommates? married?'.

"Don't tell me" I said not wanting to even think that we might have gotten outed this way.
"Let's just watch it," She said sitting up a little to have a view of my laptop.

The video showed my Instagram Live video with text on the screen as I was rolling up the balls for the arepas that read 'Listen closely and you'll hear Hailee'

The text appeared pointing out what Hailee was saying that read '"Martini, Billie be nice."'.

Hailee sighed and I looked down at her, "Hey it's not your fault you were doing what anyone would have done." I reassured her.

"Really?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah, I love you." I looked at her with just true love in my eyes.

"I love you more, should we post the photos?" She asked me, we had prepped Instagram posts for when we were ready to come out to the public and this seemed like the right time.

"Sure," I said smiling and grabbing my phone.

Flo's Post:

So, it's out there, yes

So, it's out there, yes. On the set of Hawkeye in 2020, I met Hailee Caribe Steinfeld and nothing better has happened to me...ever. I don't know what I did to deserve a girlfriend as special as you Hay, you make me happier than ever, you are the reason I wake up every morning the reason I dance every day, thank you, baby, you will always be my girl. <3

Hailee's Post:

Florence, where to begin? Your smile, Your laugh, the way you always know how to cheer me up when I'm down

Florence, where to begin? Your smile, Your laugh, the way you always know how to cheer me up when I'm down. Everything, that's what I love about you, every inch of you from your hair to your toes, I wouldn't change a thing. Our picnics, our late-night kisses, snuggling up on the couch with you, you covering my eyes when you know I won't like what's coming in a movie and how you are just the best, at everything. You will be my always and forever, mwah <33