Chapter 8: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

Nichelle's Pov: It's July 1st,2021 and there is still some planning to be done; I already brought my Wedding dress and it's perfect. Right now, Harry still has that cold and Anne, and I are busy trying to get him better.

Harry: Achoo!

Nichelle: Bless you.

Harry: Thanks, I am so sorry for keeping you up.

Nichelle: It's okay, you have a cold.

Harry: Babe, I feel warm.

Nichelle: You have a fever.

Harry: * Sigh * I feel lousy.

Nichelle: I know sweetie, I'm going to get the scanner and take your temperature.

Harry: Okay.

Nichelle: Anne?

Anne: Yes.

Nichelle: Sorry to wake you but do you know where the scanner is? I'm about to take Harry's temperature again.

Anne: Yes, it's in the bathroom downstairs on the counter.

Nichelle: Okay, thanks.

Anne: No problem, sweetie.

Nichelle: Harry, I got the scanner.

Harry: Okay. * he says laying back on his pillows *

Nichelle: Sweetie, you have a fever and it's 101°F, your temperature went up one number.

Harry: Oh, sweetheart; I feel so lousy. * starts sneezing and coughing *

Nichelle: Bless you, sweetie; try to go back to sleep and I'll cuddle with you.

Harry: Yay! More cuddles!

Nichelle: Shh, everyone is still sleeping.

Harry: Babe, I miss my stepdad, Robin; I wish that he were still here to watch me, and you say our I Do's.

Nichelle: I understand how you are feeling, I have so many family members that passed on to heaven, but we always keep their memories in our heart.

Harry: We're going to be okay, how about we have a table with pictures of our loved ones who passed at the ceremony?

Nichelle: I love the idea, let's do it.

Harry: Then it's settled, we'll have a table at our ceremony with pictures of our loved ones who passed. * Yawns *

Nichelle: Perfect! * Yawns *

Harry: Let's get back to sleep. * he says falling asleep instantly in your grip *

Nichelle: He is so cute when he is sleeping, I can't wait to wake up to this every day; I love you sweetheart.  * she says falling asleep after *

~ 9:00 in the morning ~

Anne: Good morning sweetheart.

Nichelle: Morning. * Yawns *

Anne: Are you still tired?

Nichelle: Yes, I was up with Harry for most of the night.

Anne: How is he?

Nichelle: He still feels lousy.

Anne: Does he still have a fever?

Nichelle: Yes, he still has a fever, and it is 101°F. His temperature went up one number.

Anne: Oh my, he is still sleeping right?

Nichelle: Yes, he is.

Anne: Let me go get the girls up.