Chapter 11: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping (Part 4)

Harry's POV: As of right now my future wifey and I are about to do some more wedding planning, I'm supposed to be paying for my fiancé's SPA appointment. We also might go to the bakery to sample different cake flavors for our wedding cake.

Nichelle: Gemma, do you think that you could help me pick out the flowers I want for my wedding? * I ask my future sister -in-law *

Gemma: Yes, I can do that. * She says to her future sister -in-law *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to Gemma *

Gemma: No problem. * She says to Nichelle *

Hailey: Gemma, can you come here? * She asks her friend Gemma *

Gemma: Okay, I'm coming. * She says to her friend Hailey *

Hailey: We still have to figure out the decorations for her bridal shower. * She says to her friend Gemma *

Gemma: I know, we also have to figure out where we are going to host her bridal shower, I was thinking about asking my mum if we could host her bridal shower in the backyard of her house but I'm not sure if it is big enough. * She says to her friend Hailey. *

Hailey: You can always ask, what could possibly Happen. * She says to her friend Gemma trying to convince her to ask her mum we could use her backyard as a place to host the bridal shower *

Gemma: mum, can I talk to you? * I ask my mum working up the nerve to ask her if we could host Nichelle's bridal shower *

Anne: Yes, sweetheart. What is it do you want to talk to me about. * She says walking to her daughter to see what she wanted to talk about *

Gemma: Mum, I wanted to ask you if we could use your backyard for Nichelle's bridal shower? I wasn't sure if you would agree to it also, I wasn't sure if your yard were big enough to host her bridal shower because of the number of people that would be attending. * She explains to her mum hoping that she would agree to hosting Nichelle's bridal shower *

Anne: I don't see why not, there is the garden, the patio, and the yard; I like to think that my yard is big enough for the number of people coming. * She says to her daughter Gemma letting her know that she didn't have a problem with having her future daughter-in-law's bridal shower in her backyard *

Gemma: So, you are okay with having Nichelle's bridal shower in your backyard? * She asks her mum feeling surprised that her mum could possibly be saying yes *

Anne: Yes, I am okay with having her bridal shower in my backyard and so, you don't have to worry about that anymore. * She says to her daughter Gemma with a gigantic smile on her face while talking to her daughter *

Nichelle: Harry. * I say to my fiancée getting his attention wanted to ask him something about our honeymoon. *

Harry: Yes, Cupcake. * He says to his fiancé wanting to hear what his future wife wanted to ask him about and grabbing a tissue and putting it up to his nose to sneeze in it and then blow his nose and then going to the bathroom to wash his hands before sitting with his fiancé again. *

Nichelle: Sweetheart, for our honeymoon after we get married can we go to Hawaii or Florida. *  I say to my fiancée Harry waiting for him to give me an answer on where I want to go for our honeymoon once we are married to each other and possibly us renting an Airbnb. *

Harry:  I can do better, how about we go to both. We can spend one week in Hawaii and spend the next week in Florida and so we would have a two-week honeymoon and yes, we can get an Airbnb by the beach or on the beach, How does that sound? * He says to his fiancé, trying to pull her into a hug and trying to kiss her on the lips but noticing that she backed away not wanting to catch her future husband's cold *

Nichelle: Harry, I love it. A two-week honeymoon, yes, a thousand times yes. * I say to my future husband wanting to jump us in excitement, pulling him into a hug and kissing him on the cheek feeling so happy that Harry said yes, trying my best not cry because I was so happy that he said yes *

• 12 noon •

Anne: I think that it is time that we get going to the Bridal shop; it is 12 noon and Nichelle and Harry's wedding is in September, and we still have planning to do. * She says to everyone that were in the room, chit-chatting *

Gemma: Okay. Whose driving? * She says wanting to who they were going to be getting in the car with to head to the bridal shop and then to the spa, after getting lunch together *

Harry: I'll drive. I don't mind. * He says to his sister Gemma before putting his custom Adidas shoes on and then grabbing his Gucci bag and grabbing his car keys *

Nichelle: Babe, which car are we taking? * I ask my fiancee Harry, wondering which car we were going to be riding in *

Harry: We are taking my Mazda. * He says going outside to the driveway after locking his mum's house and the pressing the car remote and unlocking the doors, before driving off after making sure everyone had their seat belts on *

Anne: Wow. You have a really nice car. * She says to her son Harry, wanting to give him a kiss on the cheek but not doing so because he was driving *

Harry: Thanks mum, everyone get in. * He says to everyone who is outside of his car trying to get in and then asking everyone to buckle up before he pulls out and makes his way on the road *