Tom.

I wrote this when I was younger.

Little Sue was born. At age 5, she was sleeping when she saw a small child at the end of her bed. He said,"I have lived in a place of fire and terror. Please save me." Sue felt sorry for the small boy. She promised not to tell anyone. She got him some water, but when she came back, he was gone. She went back to sleep.5 years later, Sue and her sister, Callie, got their hair cut. While her sister paid, Sue sat down. She looked beside her, only to see a familiar face. It was the little boy. He looked about the same age as Sue; ten years old. He said to her,"I thought you would help me. This is not the last time that you will see me." He then chanted some words that Sue did not understand, and he left.10 years later, Sue got married. She still thought about what the boy said, but didn't worry too much about it. She told her husband what had happened ten years earlier. He didn't believe her but he didn't say that. They had a child. His name was Tom. When they brought Tom home one night, they heard him wailing. Sue jumped up to see what was going on. She saw the boy standing beside Tom's crib, with a bloody knife in his hand. He said to Sue," Now you know what will happen. I have prepared you. I am Tom." Sue was never seen again. Neither was Tom.