||I like this you.||- ||Fem Katya x Reader||

Katya x reader
Established relationship
FxF
Fluffy, soft romance
College AU

-

Your roommate, Katya, is just about the snarkiest, quick witted person you know and you have the biggest crush on her. After a drunken night out at a frat party, the two of you end up back in your dorm and letting your guards down.

-

You were drunk.

Your friends had ended up at a frat party, and no you were not in a frat, neither did you have any desire to party with frat boys, but it was an excuse to drink and you were always down for that.

Music pounding through your body, you were almost bouncing on auto pilot. Jumping up and down to the beat, you bumped bodies with at least 50 different drunk guys in a constant rotation. You had long since lost Trixie, David and Katya, but you really couldn't care less. You were having the time of your life in a sea of sweaty frat bros.

The frat guys really had nothing to do with your enjoyment, but the alcohol they provided most certainly did.

Your little friend group consisted of Trixie, the nursing major, David, majoring in film and your roommate Katya. Katya was working towards her Bachelor of Arts in Russian Language and Literature, and though you really had no idea what that consisted of, the blonde was very passionate about whatever it was.

Her other pastime, your lesser favourite of the two, was teasing you. Katya was very witty and effortlessly entertaining, but after about a month of bunking with her, her jokes turned specifically in your direction and it was much more annoying than funny when it became 24/7.

Chest heaving, your breath was ragged in your lungs, forcing you to tumble out of the monstrous crowd. Luckily, there was an ugly brown couch perfectly placed to catch your fall and instead of the floor (where you had entirely anticipated and braced yourself to fall) , you found yourself comfortably slumped against its cushions.

You really should find your friends.

Your head and feet had already begun to ache and you had a sure feeling you would be either passed out or puking within the next 20 minutes, though you would rather be in the comfort of your own dorm whilst doing it.

Your head fell over onto the arm of the brown couch, a deep sigh leaving your drowsy body as the couch began to feel more and more comfortable.

"Don't die on me yet, Mary. Who's gonna nag me about cleaning my half of the room if you kick the bucket?" A familiar voice croaked. Pale fishnet clad thighs moved to block your view of the crowded house. A giddy smile crossed your face as she knelt down to meet your eyes and her musky scent filled your nostrils.

"Katya!" You squealed excitedly, face still smooshed against the arm of the couch, but your hand darted up from your side to make grabby hands at her.

You were a needy drunk and there was no question about it.

The blonde laughed, flashing you her perfectly white teeth as her red lips parted around them. Your lips puffed out with a small huff, your grin turning into a pout. "Oh, what?" Katya stifled her laugh, switching to a patronising coo as she took notice of your attitude.

You were too far gone to be able to put up with Katya's jokes.

Her witt was incredibly attractive, but in that moment you really just felt the need to cling to something and Katya was at arms length.

You huffed again, frowning. "I want you." You grumbled, eyebrows stitching together on your forehead. The music was still very much blasting around you, but Katya was close enough for you to smell her last cigarette so she was close enough for you to hear her. The blonde's eyes went wide and she broke out into a shit eating grin. Gasping you reached out to slap your hand over her mouth. "Not like that!" You squealed. Your cheeks blushed a deep shade of red.