Niall Horan

You came home one night from work ,and smelt something amazing. You go in the kitchen to find Niall ,your boyfriend of a year and 6 months, had made dinner. "Hey babe" ,you say. "Hey I made you dinner!" He replied. You guys sat down and ate. You take the first bite and it taste so amazing you moan as you put it in your mouth. "Is it good?" Niall asks. "Yes babe" you replied. It's just then you realize his eyes are filled with lust. After you eat, you were walking to the living room , but you are stopped as you get pushed against the wall. You feel lips on yours ,and start kissing back. "Let's take this to the bedroom" Niall said. "Okay babe." You replied. You jump up in Niall's arms ,so he can take you to the bedroom. As your walking up the stairs you feel Niall's boner. You start grinding against it. You hear Niall moan your name, which makes you moan in response. You finally make it to the bedroom after what seems like an eternity. He lays you down on the bed and you start undress each other. After you are both naked ,you feel warm breathe on your vagina. And then you feel his tongue enter you. You moan his name really loud. "That's right babe scream my name so everybody can here you" Niall says. Then, you feel his fingers enter you. "NIALL JUST GET YOUR COCK INSIDE ME" you scream. You hear the condom wrapper rip open. You look at Niall and see him rolling it on his length. You moan again. You feel him enter you ,and you both moan. He starts moving in and out really slow. Suddenly he gets faster ,he moans your name. "Y/n ride me please" Niall said, and then flips over so you're on top. You start bouncing up and down , he moans your name so loud it echoes off the wall. You can feel yourself about to come undone. A few more bounces and he comes in the condom. That sends you over edge. For the rest of the night you lay there cuddling. "I love you y/n" he says. "I love you too Niall." You both fall asleep.

A/n: hey you guys that was my first ever smut. I hope you like it.