Zayn Malik

You and your boyfriend of 8 months were packed for him to go on tour. Why is he going on tour you may ask? Well, he apart of that famous boyband One Direction. He's THE Zayn Malik. You were half way done with packing and you felt someone starring at you. Obviously it was Zayn ,because you were the only ones in the house. "Babe why are you starring?" You looked at his eyes and all you seen is lust. "Because you are so fucking sexy baby" you felt yourself getting wet at his words. You started moving around uncomfortable. Zayn noticed and moved near you and start to slowly move his hands to you middle area. Finally his hands reached where you needed him. "Babe you are so fucking wet for me right now" you moaned at his words. Suddenly your shorts were taken from your body. And he started to slowly run over your panties. You moaned quietly. "Zayn I need you inside me now!" "Whats that babe? I didn't hear you. Speak louder" "ZAYN GET INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW!" And then suddenly he took your panties off and with a swift movement he was inside you. You were a moaning mess. "Scream my name babe!" "ZAYNNNNN" you screamed. He started moving faster and his groans were becoming more frequent. You knew he was close. You started to feel the tightening in the pit of your stomach. "Zayn babe I'm sooooo close" "let it go." And then you both came undone at the same Time. "Babe you have 30 minutes to get to the airport." "It can wait I would rather stay with you."