Chapter 6: Pain (M)

Lisa POV

I need help! Why can't I control my body like I used to when I'm near her. Jennie never know that I was born intersex. After I left her office I ran as fast as I could to the nearest restroom.

It took all of my strength to not let my dick become hard. Take it easy buddy. Don't show up here. You never respond to other women before. Why now urgghh. "You like her do you? Yeah me too." My dick grow harder. Alright I guess I don't have a choice. I need to let it out.

I started rubbing my dick slowly for 10 seconds. "Mmhhh.. ahhh" is this how we do it? 15 minutes has passed but my dick still standing proudly. "Jisoo unnie help me. I don't know how to do this. It hurts." I regret for not taking Jisoo's advice. Should I call her? Why not?

I take out my phone and dial Jisoo's number. "Hello Lalisa my dear little sister, but not so little down there. Keke~ Yes can I help you?" Jisoo as usual with her lame humour. "Unnie! Wee wee is standing! Help me unnie!" I straight forward telling her. "Wee wee? Who's that? Your new dog?" She asked. I feel like want to slap her head. "Yaah unnie it's my dick! Help me. I'm in pain. I don't know what to do. Teach me please!" I heard her laughing when she heard dick.

"Yaah Lalisa how can I teach you if I don't have one. Have you try rubbing it?" She said while holding her laugh. "Yes unnie! I've been rubbing it for 15 minutes. Nothing's happened." Suddenly someone enters the restroom. Damn I forgot to locked the door. "Hello is anyone here?"

That's Jennie's voice! My dick still need attention. It became more pain as soon as Jennie's voice fill the room. "Unnie talk to you later. Bye." I whisper then hang up the phone. "Jen, it's me Lisa. I'm in here" I respond to her. Should I tell her my condition? I can't go out with pain dick in my pants. This is my last option, oh god please save me.

"Lisa are you okay? I heard you crying just now. Seems like you in pain." Jennie's voice sounds worried.

"Jennie.. I'm in pain, but please don't freak out. I never told anyone about my condition." My voice nervously shaking. "Don't worry Lisa I won't freak out. Come out let me help you." Jennie firmly said. I hesitantly open the door with my right hand slowly, while another hand holding my swollen dick. "Do not freak out. I'm begging you. Please.."

"Lis just come out. Let me.." she stop talking when I open the door and coming out from the inside while holding my dick. Jennie's eyes widely open as her face also showing red colour. "Lisa.. I didn't know that you have a dick! W.. why is he swollen?" She point her fingers to my dick and immediately turn her head away. "I don't know. I guess wee wee is excited? This never happened before. Can you help me? It hurts." Jennie is still not looking at my direction.

"Are you serious? How come y.. okay I get it. You used to be a nerd. It made sense now. Can I have a look?" I nodded hoping this will end sooner. "Lisa you're so..big..erm.. try rubbing it slowly." Same advice like Jisoo, but it's not working. "I've done it. It won't work. See" I said to her while rubbing my dick. "Why are you rubbing it with you nails?? That's scratching you idiot!" Oh god, that was so embarrassing. How would I know I never touched my self . I feel like crying. "I don't know how to do it. Teach me please.." I said almost crying.

"Alright I'll help you. Just dont cry okay? I'm gonna touch your wee wee. Ready?" I nodded in agreement. Jennie's fingers slowly wrapped my whole dick. "Mmhh.. Jennie.." she started move her hand by rythm. "Ahhh.. mmhhh.. Jen.." I cant describe how good it feels. Jennie know how to make the pain go away. Suddenly her hand move faster and my hip move along with the speed. " Oh god Lis.." My dick twitch hearing her moan and became more excited. "Jen I need more.." Jennie look in my eyes when I pleaded for more. There's something in her eyes that I couldn't comprehend.

"Move back inside and stand closer." I followed her order. "I want you to move your hip until you feel like going to cum." I don't understand what she said until she turn her back and position my dick in her crotch area as her panties have shift aside to give my dick come in contact with her clit. We moan loudly as my dick and her clit touching eachother. I hold her waist and started moving my hip and make sure my dick not slipping away from her clit. "Ahhhh... Lis.. more.." I fasten my pace. "Emmmhhh.. Jen you are so warm..it feels nice..mhhhh" the friction wet sounds made me more excited. I thrust my hip harder so my dick could touch her clit roughly. I repeated the same movement for more than 20minutes until.. "Jennie I want to pee but I don't want to stop...emmhhh.." Jennie moan again this time sounds more like almost crying. One last movement finally white rope nonstop releasing from my dick and Jennie's peeing I guess.