Journey towards the darkness

***With Timnasa ***

Ray:- Tell me Queen Timnasa, why did you call me here?

Timnasa:- You have to take the Jalmoti (Water-Pearl)

Ray:- Jalmoti is the pearl that adorns the crown of Aqua Knight, right? OK! No tension, Queen, I will give you that.

He teleported from there.

Bhaymaar:- Timnasa, who was he? I didn't see him earlier.

Timnasa:- There are many things which you don't know, Bhaymaar. I am planning for something special. That's why I need him.😈

(to Anahita)

And you, foolish girl! Get out of my sight.

She sent her to her room by magic.

(then, to Bhaymaar)

You know, that day when the fairies captured you with the magical rope, even I did not be able to free you. You think that, you got freed yourself, but actually Ray helped you from behind. Till now those stupid fairies does not know about his existence.

Bhaymaar:- But, what are you trying to do with him?

Timnasa(with a clever smile in her face):- Sabr Bhaymaar, Sabr! Samay aane par sab pata chal jayega. 😈

***With Anahita ***

She teleported to her room. She was shivering in fear. After drinking some water, she calmed down. She stepped towards the mirror, sat down on the chair and her facial expression was changed into anger.

Ananya:- One day I will finish you Timnasa! Ekbaar woh shakti mujhe mil jaye.

Reshmi came there.

Reshmi:- Ananya, see what I found.

Ananya:- What is it Reshmi?

Reshmi gave her a seal.

Reshmi:- I found it from a cave in Egypt. I think this will help us to find the secret power.

Ananya:- Really? But how?

Reshmi:- The design made on this seal is actually a map of any ancient city. I saw this map in a book some years ago. In ancient books, the city was described as "city of magic". If we can found this city, we will found the answers of our questions.

Ananya:- Then, what are you waiting for? Go and search the place as soon as possible.

Reshmi:- Searching this city is not so easy, Ananya. Many explorers searched for this, but no one succeeded. We have to make a plan for this.

Ananya:- OK, but Timnasa is planning something dangerous, and I have to help her even I don't want to do so.

Reshmi:- Don't worry, truth always wins.

***With Ranipari ***

Ranipari was standing in the balcony of the Parimahal. She was well aware of the future disaster. As the leader of Parilok, she had to do something to prevent it but her strength was declining. It was not the reason of her headache, she was worrying about Baalveer.

She called Baalveer. When he came, she told him to find a new heir of Baalveer.

Ranipari:- Baalveer, you have to find the child who can take the responsibility of the Baalveer. Only he can cure you.

Baalveer:- But how can I find him?

Ranipari:- He has the same mark as you have. This mark will help you to find him. I can tell you his location, you have to find him yourself.

Baalveer:- OK Ranipari. Please tell me where is he now?

Ranipari open a screen by magic where the map of the Earth was shown. She cast a spell on it and a part of the map started glowing. The glowing part was India.

Ranipari:- It is India, where you will find him. Now you should go there and find him as soon as possible.

Baalveer:- But are you not going with me?

Ranipari:- No Baalveer, I have to do Pari Sadhana to protect the Parilok. After coming back, I will welcome your new companion.

Baalveer:- OK Ranipari.

He hugged her. She smiled and caressed his hair.

He greeted her and went from there. Ranipari met the fairies and told everything about the heir of Baalveer and her Parisadhana. Then, she went to the place where the Paritara was kept. She greeted it and started chanting mantras. Her body started glowing.

***With Ray***

Ray came near the Shinkai Palace but entering the palace was not possible for him as it was protected by high level of security. He was thinking how to take the crown of Aqua Knight, suddenly a guard caught him from backwards.

Guard:- Hey you! Who are you? And what are you doing here? Are you spying on our Aqua knight?😡 I am arresting you.

Before he could do something, Ray grabbed his neck made him float in the water, looked straight at his eyes and hypnotized him.

Ray:- Now, no one can stop me. 😏😈

***In the jungle of Himalayas***

A girl was walking along the slope.
Two cute pups was sitting on her hand. She was caressing them. After a long journey, she found a small waterfall. She put the pups on a rock, and went near water.

She sprinkled water on her face, washed her hands and feet, drank some water. She took some water and feed the pups.

After feeding them, she took them and again started walking.

Chapter ka the end hota hain inhaan 😊😊

Bye bye 👋 👋