9(End)

The party has been going on for an hour and some people are enjoying themselves. Class 4a were the ones that seemed bored at this party. Don't get them wrong, the drinks and the snacks were good, but there wasn't any energy in the room. Most of class 4a were in their little groups socializing away from class 3a. They didn't want to ruin their fun, so they distanced themselves.

Midoriya: "This party is way worse than the ones you guys took me to."

Hibana: "Your class is kinda lame."

Arthur: "Bakugou how did you survive here."

Bakugou: "I was hanging on by a thread."

Shinra: "There isn't any alcohol or weed."

Tamaki: "I wanted to see drunk Deku again."

Midoriya: "I'm so embarrassing while drunk."

The group laughs recalling all the memories of Midoriya at the parties in America.

Bakugou: "I wonder what the class would think if they saw your wild side."

Midoriya: "They would never find out."

Shinra: "I don't know, graduation parties can get kind of crazy."

Midoriya: "I will control myself."

Hibana: "Said many times, but never happened."

The group laughs again which gained some of class 3a's attention. Mina looked around the room and saw that only class 3a was enjoying the party she put together. Mina decided it was time to take action. She walked over to the speaker and turned off the music. When the music stopped everyone turned and looked at her.

Mina: "Well I noticed that class 4a isn't really enjoying the party and I want our classes to bond. Knowing that I think it's best if we get to know each other, so let's play never have I ever."

Hibana: "You didn't have to stop your fun because of us, but sure let's play."

Everyone in the common room got in a huge circle.

Denki: "Who's going first?"

Uraraka: "Mina should since it was her idea."

Mina: "Alright, never have I ever stole something."

Uraraka was the only one that put her finger down.

Uraraka: "Really, I'm the only one?"

Bakugou: "Looks like it."

Uraraka: "I guess it my turn. Never have I ever cheated on a test."

The kirisquad, uraraka, ojiro, and some of class 4a put their fingers down.

Iida: "Cheating isn't hero like. You guys need to spend more time on your studies."

Jake (a student from 4a): "Was he born with a stick up his ass?"

The students laughed at Jake's remark.

Hibana: "Ok my turn! Never have I ever had sex!"

Bakugou, Deku, Shinra, Hibana, Arthur, Tamaki, Todoroki, Momo, and 7 other member of class 4a put their fingers down.

Bakugou: "Jeez I didn't know there were that many virgins in class 3a."

Sero: "Hey there's nothing wrong with being a virgin."

Denki: "Yea it's not our fault you got some before us."

Arthur: "He never said there was a problem but ok."

Uraraka: "Wait! Midoriya you aren't a virgin!?"

Midoriya blushed with embarrassment after he noticed that everyone from his class was looking at him.