Phase 1

There was an idea...

In the events after Infinity War, in which Thor successfully went for Thanos' head, the Avengers are left picking up the pieces still broken. As five years have passed, they are stronger than ever, having created and grown their family. Natasha welcomes her sister, Yelena, to the Avengers. Clint brings on a new recruit, Kate Bishop. All has been well as Wanda still mourns the loss of Vision, and Thor of Loki, but with the support their team, they persevere. Still fighting bad guys and taking down corrupt organizations, The Avengers are at it again, going up against a new threat, a threat they aren't sure is a threat at all, at least not to them.

When a mystery woman crashes the famed Eleanor Bishop's party in her efforts to eliminate people from her past, she didn't expect to run into the Avengers. And the Avengers certainly weren't expecting to come across the remnants of her warpath, displayed in such a grotesque way. With their interests peaked, they search for the girl, but is what they find a road they are willing to travel down? Is she too far gone?

And are the motives of all the Avengers so pure and righteous?

"Honey, I'm a nightmare dressed up as a day dream."

"Then you better start getting undressed."

"Who are you really?"

"Let me show you."

Aesthetics (Main Characters)

Natasha Romanoff

"In the end, they'll judge me anyway so, whatever

"In the end, they'll judge me anyway so, whatever."

"I don't judge people based on their worst mistakes."

Smells Like Teen Spirit

= Malia J =

"With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now, entertain us. I'm worst at what I do best. And for this gift, I feel blessed. Our little group has always been and always will until the end."