03

"That wanker broke my fucking vagina or sumthin man.", You groaned, rolling your eyes away from Lisa and Rosé.

The older sighed, "It's hard to believe you can't remember how your first time went."

"I mean...", you started, "I remember somewhat. Just don't remember what he looked like which pisses me off. He could've been finna ugly."

"Y/n?", their heads turn to Eunwoo, "Where'd you disappear last night? I was worried."

Eunwoo was your ex. Your ex was Eunwoo.

Still, there were feelings between the two of you. But the split was required to put an end to the poison that was being created in the name of love.

Lisa had a grin, "she actually had fun without us-"

"I passed out in the toilet.", You swiftly interrupt her with a phony sheepish giggle and a nudge to the ribs.

"Seriously? I was so worried-"

The gleam on your profile was left unnoticed as you skipped to your seat at the bell that rang, glad about the start of boring Eunwoo-the-great's lecture having such an abrupt stop.

You stretched as the class fell silent at the teacher's entrance.

"Morning to all. We have a new student joining us today.", The students howled just to get hushed again, "Come on in."

A reasonably tall guy strolled through the door.

Silky yet naturally fluffy styled hair,

a jawline as razor-sharp as a box cutter,

kissable thin lips,

and lustrous doe eyes.

You had your eyes squinted until his very familiar-looking face was thoroughly scanned.

"fuck"

Your body pulled itself back as it jolted in the seat, wielding the textbook to veil your identity.

That anonymous blurred guy from last night had now regained a face in your mind.

"fuck fuck fuck", You breathed quietly as you grumbled, "why- where- how did he get here-"

The guy presented the room with an innocent-unharmful but charmful seeming smile, as if he totally wasn't fucking the fuck out of someone the night before.

Your eyes peered through the side of the textbook as he politely introduced, "I'm Jeon Jungkook. I hope we get along well."

And bitches already began purring about how fine he looked.

His amorous glance shifted around the room, sight freezing on the spot where you sat.

"oh my god, no", his brows arched in amusement whilst you whimpered to yourself.

You set the book down while avoiding his glimpse as the teacher located a seat for him a few rows away. He gazed at you, strolled over to his new desk, sat down, and then looked directly at you again.

You shifted in the chair, uneasy, taking out your phone to get rid of the thought of the guy you had sex with in a drunk state now being one of your peers.

Though, out of curiosity, you opened the inbox.