His bodyguard

The whole Sasuke and Naruto interaction is gonna be in the next chapter, but here they just introduce each other's backgrounds.
___________________________________

"Naruto. Come to my office." He called out, leaving a sigh on the blondes face.

I took the elevator, reaching his room. "Dad?"

"Naruto, will you do me a favor?" He spoke in a stressed tone. "What's the favor?"

"Sasuke Uchiha needs a new guard, and his brother Itachi best believes that you'd suit this job."

"How much will I get?"

"35,000." Minato spoke with a sigh.

"That's a pretty good amount for a month..I'll do it."

"It comes with housing." The older male spoke as he typed on his computer.

"Yeah, I think I can do it.

"So here I am. Doing all this for an Uchiha." "Damn, at least you're getting something off of it.." The pink head spoke.

"That's the point, although I hope it's nothing too serious." She patted my arm, while blushing.

"They're willing to pay 35,000 a month."

"That's like half your salary." Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "I'll let you handle my business until then, Shikamaru." He nodded.

"We're off." I stood up. "I'll call you later on for more details. For now, just work on the cases you all have been assigned to." They nod.

"Let's go." I leave as Sakura follows me. "So, we're off to the meeting with Itachi Uchiha, correct?" She asked, holding my hand.

"Yeah." I unlock the car and we make our way to our seats.

"Well, let's go." She put her hand on mine. "Of course." I smiled back.

As we reached the destination, we saw itachi waiting for us.

We walked out the car, Sakura in her short elegant white dress and her red heels. She had her arm locked with mine.

Third person pov-

Itachi wore a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. They greeted each other, before leaving to his office. "So, I'm guessing you already know the details, Mr.Uzumaki?" "No need to be so formal, I go by just Naruto, and yes."

Itachi smiled, "I'll go through the little details that we couldn't cover over the phone." He flipped through some papers. "Ah, found it." He smiled. "Alright, so firstly.."

"It comes with the housing, so you and I assume your girlfriend will move together in our house. Just for safety." Naruto nodded, "she actually has work over night sometimes, so it'd be easy if our room would be on the first floor."

"That won't be necessary, we'll have your room on the second floor. Since all the rooms on the first floor are being used by our workers." He smiled apologetically.

"Whatever your suitable with." Sakura smiled. "We'll basically have a bodyguard with sasuke but for important occasions you'll fit in just fine for that." Naruto gave a smile.

"Of course." He nodded. "Alright, we've moved all of your stuff in the room. Just follow my car and we'll be there in no time." Itachi stood up, the other two followed.

"Sasuke already knows but if he asks, just please cope with his behaviour, he can be quite rude." They walked their way to the parking lot.

"Yeah, of course."

"Guess we're sharing the same room." Sakura smirked. "Looks like it." The blonde sighed. "It's quite big too." She sat on the bed. "Take your heels off before you fall and plant your face right on the ground." The blonde smirked to himself.

"Oh please," She chuckled throwing her arms on the cheeky blonde, flipping her hair at the back. He moved Sakura's long hair neatly to the sides. "You aren't getting bored of me, are you?" The pinkette chuckled.

"As if." He replied. "I'd probably be sulking over you if we hadn't confessed." She placed her hands on his chest. "Although, I guess we should get more comfortable."

"Right." The blonde ran his hands down her waist. "How about you go take a shower while I unpack both of our stuff?" She smiled. The blonde smirked, kissing her while holding a substantial eye contact.

"We can unpack tomorrow, let's just go shower right now." Naruto brushed her hair with his fingers as he went to open the suitcase to get something comfortable out. "Together?" Sakura followed her partner, helping him find his clothes.

"Together." Naruto assured the pinkette. "Sweet!" She smiled.

Naruto came out wearing a black shirt and sweats. Sakura dried her hair in the bathroom before leaving it curled.

"I'm not going to work next week." She sighed, turning towards Naruto. "How come?"

"They decided to cancel the club next week few minutes ago, Mai texted me about it." The blondie nodded, "Mai? Who's that again?" He asked.

"Oh my friend, the girl who changes her hair every week." The blonde nodded, before groaning. "I have so many fucking meetings this week. It's a headache."

"Well, come visit me a few times. Maybe I can help with that." She smirked before laughing.

"I'll consider it."

A knock interrupted their conversation. Naruto went to open it. "Sorry to bother, but the dinner is ready." Itachi smiled. "We'll be there."

"You can go first, I still have to get ready." Naruto nodded. He followed Itachi to the table, noticing another figure sitting down.

"Naruto, this is Sasuke. Sasuke, this is Naruto, he'll take care of you." Itachi smiled. "Take a seat." Itachi offered me a seat beside Sasuke.

I felt his glare on me, "Sasuke." He put his hand out. I grabbed it, "Naruto, nice meeting you." I gave a smile. He smiled back, I was a little shocked since he didn't match Itachi's description.

Sakura came down wearing a short red dress and holding her heels in her hand. "Oh right, that's Sakura Haruno." Itachi told Sasuke. "Hey!" She waved at Sasuke.

"Sasuke." He didn't shake her hand. "Nice meeting you." She bowed her head. "Hn."

"I have to leave for work. We have more clients than usual!" She left, kissing the blonde man. "You didn't eat."

"The girls are here to pick me up already, I'll eat before going to the club. Promise." She hugged him, waving off.

"Why is she going to the club?" Sasuke asked, curiously. "She works as a stripper," the blonde answered, only to get eyes on him.

"Oh." Sasuke says, looking back. "Shouldn't you be worried?" He asks, "Not really. We've been dating for almost 2 years."

"Everyone kinda knows me there, so it's not really a big concern."

"But still, don't you have a little doubt?" Itachi asked, while waiting for the food. "I have other things to worry about. This whole dating process is a drag."

Itachi smiled and nodded.

"Is she gonna live with us?" Sasuke asked. "She's barely home, I don't think you should be worrying about that."

"Okay."

"I actually have a business trip to the sand. I'll be leaving late at night." Itachi continued, "So Sasuke, You'll be taking Naruto everywhere you go, understood?"

Sasuke nodded.
"Since you both are done, I think Sasuke should help you unpack. And maybe get to know each other while your at it, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good." Sasuke replied. I stood up only to realize that I was taller than the raven. He seemed to notice that as well.

I followed Sasuke to my room. He opened the door slowly, I swore it felt like ages passed.