02. Akira

a small child who was kidnapped by mindflayers as a child and made a thrall of a single cruel master. He was tortured mentally and physically and forced to fight in a pit against other mind-controlled slaves and monsters of the Underdark, unable to control his actions or allow himself to be killed to end his misery because he was being controlled psychically by his master for the amusement of the mindflayers.

The most f-ed up part: he developed Stockholm syndrome and LOVED his master for all of it.

Eventually though, something snapped inside his fragile mind and he stole a magic dagger from his master while it slept and killed him in his sleep, stabbing him repeatedly and crying/laughing the whole time - equal parts overjoyed to be free and filled with despair at the loss of his one love. All that was left of his mindflayer master was a pile of wet mush by the time he finished.

He snuck his way through the Underdark until he was eventually found by a group of adventurers and taken to the surface to freedom.

Unable to fit into society, the boy's gifts were trained towards the life of an assassin. The boy had a fascination with death and had little scruples about turning his blade on wherever he was directed.

Next ocs to get a backstory:
Ichiro
Nikko
Hatsuho