Ethan P.O.V

" Wake up Angelina and N/N! We are going to be late" I yell and banging pots and pans together like a five year old on Christmas day morning.

" It's three in the morning go back to sleep please pipsqueak.." Angelina said

" Go-oo-oo-oo-ood Morning wake up you're going to be late! For the fifteen mile run that we have to do." I scream on top of my lungs

" No Loser" You grunt

" Fine I guess I'll just look at your se-...." I was cut off by your running to get ready for the fifteen mile run.

" You know he's not telling the truth about the fifteen mile run. Right?" Angelina said with her big brain moment the only one that has one at this moment.

" Really that is one of the things I hate the most about you. You make me fear you because you wanna look at my search history. I thought you were trying to stay innocent." You say proving a point.

" No that Ethans' job to stay innocent." Angelina stated the truth

" And plus no one loves you or me at the moment. So we depend on Ethan for his fangirls and fanboys or the one who keeps hanging around him to make a move.''  Angelina said sadly but at the same time with enjoyment.

"Can you idiots got back to sleep it's three in the morning let us sleep." Angelina stated in a huffy pouty voice.

" Why is it my job to stay innocent?" I asked.

" You will see, when the time comes you will know." You and Angelina say to me while patting my head.

"Okay fine you guys can go back to bed.'' I say in a upset way.

"Finally," Angelina and You both groan.

You guys go back to sleep. Yes you all live together at Your place because they're orphans and you took us in and told us to live here with you and the only one you don't regret taking in is Ethan because of his sweetness of his personality.