Angelina's point of view

After school I was supposed to find the Freddy's Pizzeria. I got so lost I just walked in a big oval but I bumped into tall person, and it started to speak to me the person looked around my age.

" Watch it B****." It said to me.

" No; you little brat. I was walking around and then you decided to walk into me now are you going to move or am I supposed to move you." I had enough of people for the day I just wanted to have the interview and get home and bully people that I lived with.

" So your lost?" It said to me.

" Why would I tell you anything after calling me names?" I had asked.

" Because you are lost. Duh." It hissed at me.

" Okay... If you know where the grim reaper is than you can show me the way alright. Okay nice talk. See you in hell." I harshly used my quirk lullaby making it obey my command but my thoughts also got in their head. It grabbed my hand and ran off dragging me along. I could catch up with them. Later like five to ten minutes. I was in front of a place. It looked kidish a little too kidish for me. It pushed me inside and I saw it was pretty much bare (people wise).

" Michael... I thought you went home. Or at least to my place. Oh I see there you brought Ms. Love. Thank you very much Michael." A other tall person said.

* Blink... Blink.. Blink...*

" It has a name no. It doesn't anymore. It goes by it now. Why is everyone taller than me?" I had thought to myself

" You can go home now Michael." The other tall person had said to it.

" Oh sorry I used my quirk on him..." I had told the tall person.

" Oh your quirk is powerful... Do you mind telling me about that? Oh I forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Henry Emily. Your Ms. Love right?" Henry said in a shocked toned voice.

" Yes my quirk is powerful I have three not meant for kids though sorry about that one. They are Voodoo, lullaby, and Banshee.Yes I am Angelina Love. And how to undo this part of Lullaby he has to have hard force upon him and I don't know where it has been or what it has so I ain't doing it." She had said.

" Okay..." I could tell that this was weird for him. His face look like he would cry about this but he did a b**** slap on his face. It got back into reality and left.

" Well I'm wanting to know why they're not meant for kids, and your history on your life and your sheet that I had handed to you a couple days ago." Henry said I was shocked about the history of me what was important about that?

Warning sexual things and gore just this paragraph

"Yeah the sheet I mailed it to the return address. VooDoo so let's just say I get shot by some random person (meaning you) and have think of a person let's just name that person Rodney while that happens that wound would go to them. Down fall on that I will have to be on bed rest for that if misused or overused. Banshee and Lullaby if I wanted to control or technically kill someone (still meaning you) all of them would work for that; the more I use them the more it effects more people. So I probably won't use it for kids. My past if you wish to hear about it here it is. My Mother had tried to kill me almost every waking hour of the day and my father was doing drugs all of the time and if he wasn't he was drinking and smashing the bottles on my head my mother told me that I was just a mistake. My father had raped me when I was eight almost nine. When I turned at midnight the start of my ninth birthday I got up and ran away I was on the streets for about three to four years. I have a home and plenty of thing to eat and drink now. But they I know this they will come to take me back just to kill I have a letter proving this." I wasn't crying like normal when I would whenever I talked about this topic.

" Oh I am so very sorry about bringing this up for you. If you want to you can always talk to me." Henry was showing sympathy for me. One thing about me this I hate it when people pity me.

" The past is the past we still can't rely on it but it can help we either learn from it or run from it." I told him.

” One more question. Do you want the day shift or the night shift?" He asked.

" Night. And I forgotten to tell you I can't and can cook depending on the day and mood. believe me I've got video backup."  I said.

" Okay I would like to see that video." He said.

So I showed him the video of me trying to cook an egg. He had a look of " I believe you now." So he had told me that would have to work all day Saturday 10:00am to 6:00am; Sunday is my day off and I have to work over twelve hours and I work the night shift. I walked home and ate a cake roll and went to my room to cry but later I fell asleep on my bed.