prologue

A dark figure ran through the night in middleton ireland. cloke over their head they shushed the bundel that cooed in their arm as they ran jumping over the rushing creek being careful not to slip as the rain poured heavily yelling came from the burshel "get him!" the dark figured looked up growling lowly as he looked into the night seeing torches chase after him. he ran deeper into the woods towrds city lights. his yellow eyes glowed as he haulted to a clif he had no time to back track. he looked at the bundle in his arms and smiled at the bright violet eyes that stared back at him he tucked the bundle closer to his chest and turned around looking at the man who ran up behind him sowrd in hand others who were slower still running to catch up.
" give up kingsly you are surrounded" the swordsmen spoke gruflly and the other smiled shaking his head, kingsly laughed stepping backwards " no riley you know i cant you know how i am when i make a promise" he said taking another step as the swordsmen he adressed stepped forwards " give me the child" he yelled and kingsly laughed and put two clawlike fingers to his head and smiled pushing them towrds the swordsmen as he stepped back and fell from the cliff the others along with the swordsmen surrounded the cliff looking down as he fell yelling and arguing was heard on the way down. once he landed he heard riley yell " find him !" the man in the cloak looked up at the sky and groaned as he rolled over still clutching the bundle he had in his arms as he stood and looked at the bundle to see if it was safe he felt a sharp pain in his back as he coughed blood came up and splattered against the cloth of the bundell he turned and saw an arrow sticking from his back he growled softly and stood and took off running as yelling came from behind him.
The rain was coming down hard many of the homes were lit with fires going none too close to the forest as many believed that it was haunted or even encahnted. Only one home was close to the forest the home of the Nightshade couple the man of the family was military and they moved alot theyve been in ireland for half a year now and still trying for a young child. Kingsley only met mrs.nightshade twice at the local market so he knew he could trust the young women and the bundel would be safe with her. as he ran to her home through the forest the bundle cooed and he coughed up more blood as another arrow hit him and more torches ran towrds him he picked up is speed and kept running he coughed and ran into the yard of the nightshades and knocked on the door leaving the bundel and before anyone could answer the door he put a letter on the bundel and ran off leading blood away as he lead the mob of angry people in the oppisite direction he collapsed in the middle of a clearing a couple of miles away as he rolled staring into the sky and laughing as the swordsmen walked up to inspect to see if he had the bundel yelling to the others to find it " where is it kingsley ?" riley yelled and al kingsley did was laugh even while riley took the giant sword he weilded and raised it " with hounor you couldve died, but for a promise instead" and with that the sword was plundged into kingsles chest and into the ground " at least with your own weapon you shall die" riley left with that leaving the sword and the body there eyes open kingsley layed there staring into the sky at the rain that fell he smiled and whispered his final words and with that he died in the dead of night. mrs. nightshade had answered the door confused to find nothing there but as she turned she heard the cooe of the bundel and noticed the small package on her doorstep. she bent down and moved the cloth to see the bright beautiful violet eyes of a little girl staring at her she smiled at the thing and noticed the pendent on the childs neck smiling at the poor thing who began to cry as mrs.nightshade brung the child closer to her chest she noticed the blood on the cloth of the bundel " oh dear" she mumbled moving to the letter and smiled as reading it " well whats your name then darling?" she asked after a while looking at the golden stitching on the cloth....