jungkook

here college au

here
college au

"ʙᴜᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ,
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ɪᴛ
ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ
ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇɪɴɢ "
ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀʟᴇssɪᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴀ

It was late, yet the night was young with how high the moon was. It was spring with trees flowing in the wind. The stars twinkled down in the earth with their natural glow. Most people were asleep at such an ungodly hour. Most people were sunken in their sheets of their beds and fast into the dreamland they all craved instead of reality. But it seem not everyone was on the same boat as others.

It was way past midnight, yet a neighborhood street not far from the city, was up. It was one particular house that was loud and bustling with people shouting and yelling. Lights flickered around the house while some people were outside and most hanged out inside, letting themselves get lost in the music. They swayed with drinks in their hands and smoke puffing out of their parted lips. They all got lost in such recreational things, they simply forgot the consequences they would have to face the next day. It seem everyone agreed with this lifestyle, having no care in the world about the consequences it would lead too.

Perhaps not everyone.

The room was more asthmatic and toxic than he realized. His chest had tighten significantly the moment he stepped in. The loud blasting music, the yelling and hollering was causing his chest to tighten even more. His ears ringing, he wasn't even sure if it was the music or his heartbeat anymore. The walls didn't fill as spacious as they should be. Everything felt like it was closing in.

The lights nearly blinding him in every direction, people shoving and pushing against him made him sweat with anxiety. Their stench hitting his nostrils, getting their filthy hands on his new black Jordan sweatshirt. His ripped blue washed jeans couldn't help release some of the uncomfortable heat he felt in the room.

His ears were red, his head down, his black hair and bangs covering his eyes. He was milked with shining jewelry and his handsomeness nearly took the breath away of everyone inside. Their eyes laid on him while he pushed around in the crowd, his body begging for air.

Too many people.

Too many hot bodies pushed against him.

The air and sweat mixed in was not helping his chest, it tighten and only grew worse.

Worse of all, he didn't bring his inhaler.