Part 14

The next day Misha, Tasia and Nikki came to the hospital to see their sister and nephew. Sin, Nina (his mom), and Sasha went shopping for the baby.

The girls stayed with their sister and nephew until they all went home that night. Sin stayed with Brooklyn and Kendrick at Royal house. As soon as they got home Brooklyn and Kendrick knocked out.

Sincere watched them sleep and started taking pcitures of them. He put one up of them on the gram and made the caption

My World

After that night Sincere started hanging out with King all the time. King would spend more time with Kendrick then him. Brooklyn was fed up and she decided that she would have to do this on her own.

Brooklyn took Kendrick with her christmas shopping. She made sure to buy  her family and friends something. She picked up a couple of things for Sincere and was going to say it was from Kendrick.

Brooklyn found herself buying a lot of things for Kendrick and she was glad he was sleep. She got home in no time she changed him, bathed him, fed him, and he watched her wrap gifts.

Christma Day

Everyone came over for Kendrick first Christmas even though he was only 3 weeks old. They sat down and had dinner without Sincere. He came over late and with gifts. His mom was pissed that he was late and been missing lately.

They finished eating and opened gifts. Brooklyn and Kendrick got her dad a new watch and two shirts one that said I'm my grandson favorite and My grandson is my favorite child. Everyone stated laughing. Sasha recieved a gift card and a bracelet. Nina and Sasha  got the same thing both the bracelet had Kendrick birth date and his birthstone. Sasha said Glams S and Nina said Glam N. They hugged Brook and Ken. King got some games and a watch. Nikki, Tasia, and Misha all got some perfumes, body wash, bracelets, and gift cards. Brooklyn handed Sincere his gift she told him it was from Kendrick.

Sincere got  a button down shirt, tie, slacks, shoes, and a cardigan and a gift card. He was happy.

Everyone started opening their gifts for Kendrick, he got clothes, money, shoes, toys,and what not. What stood out the most was that his Aunties brought him shirts that said he was going to be into other frats, everyone thought it was funny except Sincere. Sincere looked at Royal and King and found them laughing

"Nah Kendrick is only going to be into one those isn't it" Sincere said

"No he can do whstever he wants" Brooklyn said

"Yea whatever we will soon"Sincere said as he picked up Kendrick and left the room with him.

Royal stopped him and Sin sat down. Sasha got up and walked into the middle of the room

"We decided that I will go upstate with you and watch Kendrick so that you two can have your son around and still finish on time." Sasha said

Brooklyn smiled and hugged Sasha "Thank you, I appreciate it" Brooklyn said

"Yea thanks" Sin said

Everyone left and Brooklyn took Kendrick upstairs to get him ready for bed. Sin followed and said "I'm about to be out"

"What are you telling me for since all you do is leave" Brooklyn said as she washed up Kendrick

"What you mean I'm always here and with him"Sin said

"When was the last time you was here with him? When was the last time you stayed with your son during the night" Brooklyn asked

Before he could answer Brooklyn said"Exactly you can't. We don't need you. I'm fine being a single parent and when you are ready to see your son just let me know. I just don't want him to have a dad who isn't ever in the picture"

"First thing you aren't single, second you aren't a single parent. I am here and do help when I can" Sin said

"Yea you are right you do help when you can and that's barely. What's more important than your son?"Brooklyn looked him right in his eyes as she said that

Sin looked away and at the floor

Brooklyn took off her ring here I do not want it anymore. We are done

Sin grabbed the ring and punched the wall. He looked back at his once perfect family shook his head and left. Royal grabbed him and said you need to see someone about your anger problems.

They went downstairs in the basement