Part 21

2 Years Later
So much has happened in these last 2 years. Kassidy is 2 and Kendrick is 3. I'm 24 and Brooklyn is 22. We aren't together because she found out who I cheated on her with. I cheated on her with Misha her best friend/sister.
Tasia and Nikki took the news harder than Brook did. Every time they see Misha they want to fight her. They weren't feeling me either until I told them how it happened.
        I went out with King one night. We had fun but I went back to his house by myself and woke up laying next to Misha. I remember being woke up in the middle of the night and I thought it was Brooklyn. Misha said she was her and even sounded like her. Then everywhere I would go that girl would be around. It was a one time thing but I just couldn't be around Brooklyn because I didn't want to hurt her even more. Misha told the girls what she did and that she wasn't sorry.
Brooklyn forgave me and her. But she went on with her life. I don't blame her since I hurt her. She moved got her and the kids their own home. I pick them up from Sasha house and we just co-parent. But I do want my baby girl back.
Neither one of us are dating anyone else. We still mess around but she just won't be mine again.

Brooklyn P.O.V.
I'm doing good for myself but I'm not truly happy. I won't let anyone see me sad. I still love Sin and I want him back but I'm scared he will hurt me again. I forgave him, Misha, and King. King was the one that hurt me the most. He knew how much I loved Sin but he helped Misha get into his home and sleep with Sin.
I talk to King every now and then but things aren't the same. Nikki and Tasia live next door to me. Sasha and my dad watch the kids for me while I'm at work. They moved too. They went and got a smaller place because they had 12 rooms and not that many people stayed with them. They now have 6 and the kids love being with them. My dad finally got out the game but King took over. Sin left that life alone too, after what happened he felt like he couldn't trust King either.
I have my own practice where I counsel people, and I have a group home.  Things are going great for me except for my love life. I may one day let Sin back in but hopefully he won't have a girl at that time.
Sincere bringing the kids home soon and I'm almost done with dinner. I made their favorite Mac n cheese, cornbread, and fried chicken, with corn and spinach. I just want things to work out. Who knows I might ask him to come back into my life tonight.

Only time will tell