A sleepover

Things had been good for the past two to three weeks, in the weekend's Mona would spend time with Whitney, and some days it would be more than just weekends. The duo had become closer than usual because ever since Whitney confessed to Mona that she is more than just a sub or a baby girl Mona has been really good to the woman and she was getting lots of attention and lots of pampering by Whitney.

Mona was sitting in her room and she was finishing up on her homework while her friend Jamie was eating Pringles right from the can and she was listening to music and reading one of her books. Mona was not distracted by anything because that is the one thing she learned from Whitney and that was the focus. As she was about to complete her things and take a long break her phone buzzed and then she looked over the phone and she blushed as it was Whitney and it was not even a call it was a message.

The message is something like this.

💬 Get to the mansion I am sending you my car to pick up and yes bring nothing 💬

After they came back from Switzerland the very next weekend Mona and Whitney did a small task of moving certain things to Whitney's mansion to the studio where Mona was living in where she had her own closet and all other things so she could relax if Whitney was not there so basically Mona had two places to live. Mona closed the books and then she went over to the kitchen and got a bottle of juice and she sat next to Jamie and took the can as she munched on two to three Pringles.

"So how do you like staying with Whitney" asked Jamie.

"She is good, caring, really helped me with studies, also something tells me she can help me with a good career" answered Mona taking a sip of her juice.

Before anyone else could utter a word the door to the room opened and came in Gretchen and she stood by the doorframe.

"There is a serious man standing by the front door and it seems that he is Whitney's driver" said Gretchen. Hearing that Mona got to her wardrobe and then changed into something presentable after which she kissed both the girls goodbye and then left to the front door and then opening the door she saw the driver and she smiled after which both of them made downstairs and when they got down Mona got out of the apartment door to see the person who brought a smile on her face. She ran over to the woman and hugged her.

"I thought you were only going to send a car, why didn't you tell me you were picking me up?" asked Mona.

"Well it would have been a waste of time you know to drive to my house and then from there to Demi's house for the sleepover so I thought I give you less time in the car" answered Whitney as she rubbed her back softly.

"wait a sleepover with Demi in her house?" asked Mona as she looked up at the woman with a big smile on her lips.

"Yes she came back and she asked me to get you to her place to meet Normani and Dinah" said Whitney as they both got into the limo and as they entered the limo a smell brushed her nose and she squealed.

"Burger king burgers and meals?" asked Mona.

"Yes, though we can start the evening of fun with your favorite burger meal and then all night movies with Demi, Dinah, and Normani" said Whitney as she got into the car, and then she gave the food pack to the girl and then the car started to drive. It took them not more than hour to get to the house and once they entered Mona saw all the preparations which were made for their sleepover and she was not able to believe her eyes that she was here with Whitney and three stars.

 It took them not more than hour to get to the house and once they entered Mona saw all the preparations which were made for their sleepover and she was not able to believe her eyes that she was here with Whitney and three stars