PART II

Jaemin looked so annoyed and all of us could see it. The night was spicy and we were having fun until this moment. When the punch of people left I smiled at Jaemin and he looked at me with his death stare back. He was clearly so annoyed with this boy and especially with my friendly attitude to him. I know the ending is not gonna be fine. I know Jaemin is the dom in our relationship. He is patient but he had his limits and I think I overcame them. Either he is gonna be truly mad at me and we will fight when we will go back home, or I'll not have the ability to walk tomorrow. But lucky him, I am not the kind of girl who would be scared of the punishment. I tried to hug him and he allowed me because he did not want to be obvious that he got mad. He just took his phone and stayed there for a min typing to someone. Suddenly, the screen of my phone opened. I opened the message and it was Jaemin.

@na.jaemin
Wait until we'll go home.

@y/n
I am not afraid Na Jaemin.

@na.jaemin
Don't say things until you see.

@y/n
*Middle finger emoji*

@na.jaemin
I'll put that thing on your little needy pussy when we will go home.

This time I felt so hot and horny. I was so anxious because it was the first time seeing him that mad with me and the first time I have the feeling and I know he will ruin me. The time skipped and we were having a lot of fun laughing with our friends, but in the back of my head I still had what Jaemin said and how angry he was. As I told you I am usually scared of his punishments because I like it but this time... This time I am scared because he ain't lying with that stare. It was time to leave. All of us. Renjun paid for everyone. We went outside, hugged each other and every couple went to its car to leave and go back home.

Jasmine: good night have a good rest and sleep well. See you!!!

Everyone said good night to each other by kinda far but Jaemin whispered to me

Jaemin: for them. Because for you... It's going to be a long night.

And he walked in front of me. When we have moments like this we usually play with each other. We like running and trying to caught each other. But not now. He is still mad at me and it seems. I tried not to tell him something. I got into the car and we started. No talking, no singing, not his hand on my tight while he is driving. I am in a real trouble I know it. He drove us home, we went out of the car and he locked it. He is so sexy when he does this. We walked to the door, he went in front of me again and opened the door. As we got in, he opened a light we have that doesn't have a strong light. It's just for atmosphere. He threw the keys to a small table we have next to the door, turned around and pinned me to the door I just closed behind me. His lower arms we resting on both of the sides beside my head and his gaze was so scary as he was looking into my eyes. He started pressing his body on mine making me understand how hard he is. He crabbed my necklace and pulled me a little closer to him, as I could feel his breath on my neck and ear.

Jaemin: now let's see why you shouldn't talk to other guys like this.

He whispered into my eyes and started kissing my neck slowly and passionately. I couldn't help it but moan. Be lifted me up, placing his hands on my butt and I placed my legs around his waist. He started walking to our bed room while taking off all my jewelleries. When we arrived to our room, he threw my accessories, no one knows where and put me gently on the bed. He started taking of all my clothes until I got completely naked. He aggressively put two fingers into my hole without second thoughts or at least warning me he would do that. He started moving them so fast that I thought I was going to see them on my stomach. I couldn't help it but moan loudly.

Y/n: ah Jaemin. I am gonna-

When he heard that I was about to cum, he stopped moving his hands fast, but instead of that he was moving them in the slowest pace possible making me insane. He knows what he is doing to make me beg and cry out his fucking name.

Y/n: please Jaemin ah. Don't-
Jaemin: does it annoys you now kitty?

He smirked

Y/n: you're a b*stard.
Jaemin: what did you say? My kitty is cursing now?

He is such a tease. He stopped moving his hands at all and removed them from my hole. I held his hand and tried to put it back there but he didn't allow me. He stood up from the bed and tried to leave.

Y/n: okay I will do it myself then.

He immediately turned around, took both of my hands and pinned them above my head. He opened a cupboard and took a pair of furry handcuffs.

Jaemin: I don't think so.

He said and he smirked. He put the handcuffs on my hands and locked them on the back of our bed. He opened my legs wide, placed himself between them and started licking my already sensitive clit making moves with his tongue that pleased me so hard. As I was about to cum once again, Jaemin stopped licking me again, leaving me like this as he did the first time.

Jaemin: Will you be good girl the next time?
Y/n: I will. I promise I will. Just let me cum.

He was already wearing a condom as I told you before. He is ready for everything. He took off all of his clothes making me so angry that I couldn't touch his mascular body. He took my legs and threw them on his shoulders. He started rubbing his cock on my pussy but he wasn't going in.

Y/n: Jaemin please.

He was so horny and no more patient. He just lined his dick up and put it in me. He started doing smooth and slow moves at first. As the minutes were passing by, his pace started going faster and faster. I finally came around his dick, through my sub loud moans and his dom breathy ones and the skin slaps that were filling the room. But Jaemin hadn't came yet. His pace started getting even faster and his dick was going even deeper that I could see it in my stomach.

Y/n: Jaemin- ah

Until I came second time. But Jaemin hadn't came yet. I could feel his balls slapping my butt so fast. It was so hard, I couldn't take it. But I tried not to say something, for Jaemin. He continued a little more and then came into the condom. He took off the handcuffs and went to the bathroom to take off the condom. He came back and took my jewelleries from the floor and our clothes.

Y/n: you have a lot of stamina boy.
Jaemin: no you just cum so fast you needy m*therfucker.
Y/n: shut the fuck up.

Jaemin smirked and came next to me. He took me into his arms and pressed me into his chest.

Jaemin: sorry I know I pressured you so much.
Y/n: it was fun.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and we slept hugging eachother.