Chapter-2_The Reveal

Bold- character talks, settings, descriptions in the show.

Bold Italics- characters thoughts in show

Regular - In story content

Italics- Character thoughts in story.

Bold Underline- Scene change

The screen immediately shifts to a vision of clouds in the it transitions to a black screen with kanji.

"In 2022 mankind finally...

A forest area that shows vines and a dense fog covering the area. It transitions again to a black screen with kanji.

brought a virtual world into existence."

Camera eventually moves into a grand view of Aincrad along side a cliff.

Scene changes to a birds eye view of the city with the announcer proclaiming the release of SAO and people that lined up for it.

"And now we begin! It's this week's MMO stream. For starters, we had you watch the PV. Looks like this is from last week's launch. What were all these people In line for? Sword Art Online! Those in front said they started waiting for three days prior to the release. Unbelievable!"

It shows Kirito's computer of a live footage of the people in line for the release.

Klein shouted in surprise at his self showing on the screen.

"Wait! That's me in there along with my friends that got the game! That day it was-

"When Sword Art Online was released." said Kirito.

Kirito clenched his hands as he remembered that day.

"No I should say it's natural for true gamers! On today's MMO stream, we'll be covering the internationally renowned Sword Art Online, or SAO for short. Frankly speaking, none of the Nerve Gear software so far has been able to tap into the machine's full potential." said the announcer girl.

"Onii-chan, I'm off to practice."

A scene showing a girl leaving the house.

"That's me! Onii-chan that was your room and you there as well!" shouted Suguha.

"I know Sugu, I can recognise my room from anywhere."

"Still, how in the world did he get this footage?!"

"Thankfully, SAO was invented by Kayaba Akihiko, the man who created the Nerve Gear. Better yet, it's the long-awaited VRMMORPG that we all have been waiting for! It earned outstanding praise from the beta testers as well. I wanted to try it to! With only 10,000 units available, it sold out instantly online. And as you saw earlier, you won't have much luck looking for a physical copy to buy.

The scene moves to Kirito equipping the NerveGear on with him laying of the bed. Kirito smiles as the timer beeps to signal his moment to dive.

"Link start!"

Myriad of colors cover the screen, eventually showing UI huds processing his info and his avatar. Another screen pops up showing Welcome to Sword Art Online! A heartbeat resonant's as it's showing a town in Kirito's vision alongside his hand firmly grasped into a fist. It finally shows Kirito's avatar on screen.