✨Kuddi Kinni FLY Lagdi✨

Karan Was Standing In The Balcony Of His Room And After Finishing His Call With His Senior Colonel Batra, He Moved Inside To See His Wife ,Whom He Got Married To The Same Day, Folding Some Of His Clothes And Putting In That Black Big Suitcase. She Might Have Heard His Conversation With Batra Sir Regarding The Mission. He Was Completely Unknown Of The Mission But He Was Happy That In The Mission His Trusted Ones - Sanju , Faizi And Arjun Along With His Team Would Be There. 

But At The Same Time, He Was Scared. Scared To Leave His Wife On Their Wedding Day. He Remembered What Arjun Said To Him Before Marriage - "Karan Monami Bahot Acchi Hai. Usne Mere Kehne Pe Iss Shaadi Ke Liye Haan Kardi Lekin Karan Woh Apna Sab Kuch...Apna Woh Sab Joh Uska Tha Woh Chod Ke Tumhare Paas Aayi...Shaadi Hote Hi Woh Tumhari Hojayegi...Uski Khushi Tumpe Shuru Hogi Aur Humare Parivaar Pe Khatam Hogi...Uske Aansoon Usse Shuru Honge Aur Ussi Pe Khatam Honge....Yaad Rakho...Agar Koi Ladki Tumhare Samne Roti Hai...Iska Yeh Saaf Matlab Hai Ki Woh Tumpe Aankh Band Karke Bharosa Karti Hai..Aur Jahan Tak Baat Monu Ki Hai...Trust Me...Woh Tumhare Bina Bole Tumhari Har Cheez Samjh Jayegi....."

Karan Looked At The Angelic Face Of His Wife. Yes, She Was His Wife. She Was Monami Mahajan Shergill. She Looked Beautiful In That Red Lehenga With Those Ornaments On. Beautiful Word Won't Be Enough To Say For Her Look.

Monami Looked Up Feeling His Gaze On Her. She Saw Him Looking Devilishly Handsome In That Golden Sherwani And His Eyes Intently Fixed Upon Her. She Looked Down And Got Up. She Just Went To Him. "Kuch Bolna Hai?" , she asked In A Soft Shrill Voice. "Huh?" Karan Probably Didn't Hear Her? She Repeated Herself.

Karan Finally Spoke. "Tum Rehlogi Na Monami?" , asked Karan. "Kahan?" She Asked A Question In Return. "Monami....Mein, Arjun Bhaiyaa Aur Param Bhai Deolali Jaa Rahe Hein...Bhabhi NGO Mein Hogi Aur Baby Ka School Hoga....Din Bhar Tum Ghar Pe Akeli Hojayogi" Monami Understood His Concern. "Mein Reh Lungi Don't Worry" And She Gave Her Best Smile. 

"Karan...Mess Mein Chal...." 

Faizi's Voice Broke Karan's Trance And He Realized He Was Thinking Of His Wife Whom He Left In Shimla 5 Days Ago. He Didn't Pick A Single Call Of Her. Though Efforts For The Marriage Started From Her Side. He Felt Awkward To Talk To Her. For The First 3 Days, She Must Have Called Him Numerous Number Of Times But The Recent 2 Days Weren't Like That. She Had Lessened The Calls. 

Karan Walked To The Mess To Find Arjun, Param And Sameer Watching Something In Phone. Even Faizi, Chotu And Shree Were Watching Something In Shree's Laptop. Irritated Karan Asked, "Phone Mein Khus Jao...Oyee Sandh Tujhe Chotu Aur Shree Ladkiyaan Tad Rahe Ho Kya? Aur Param Bhaiyaa Joh Insaan Mobile Se Koso Dur Rehta Tha Woh Mobile Mein Aese Ghusa Hai Jese Mobile Se Shaadi Ki Ho...Arjun Bhaiyaa Aur Rathore Bhaiyaa Aap Bhi? " Recruits Gulped In Fear. They Instantly Made Their Mind - 'Phone Ko Bann Infront Of Ultikhopdi' Specially Chitra And Sid Hugged Each Other And Cried As If Karan Broke Their Phone

Finally Arjun Replied, "Tu Khud WhatsApp Check Kar...Apna Baby Ne Joh Group Banaya Hai...Phone Ko Gale Na Lagaliya Na Tu Phir Bolna." Arjun Rocked. Karan Shocked. But How Come Recruits Not Interfere In This. "#Interesting Aesa Kya Hai Usmein?" "Dole Shole Bro Aap Aur Phone Ko Gale?" "Mere Serial Maa Ke Poot- " "Areyy Premji Yeh Apka Fuddu Sa Serial Nahi Hai" "Oye Nakchadi Chup Beth.." 

Karan Got Super Irritated. He Took Out His Phone And First Showed The Pictures Sent By Baby To Recruits. The Recruits Stopped For A Second. Then Again Started. "OMG #Beautiful" "Karan Sir Kitni Khubsurat Ladki Hai..." "Lekin Hai Kon Yeh?" "Sumanji Ko Lagta Hai Sir Ki Shaadi Honi Wali Hai..." 

Faizi Immediately Interrupted- "Areyy Humare Pyaare Namuno...Honi Nahi...Ho Chuki Hai...Yeh Karan Ki Wife Aakaa..Humari Bhabhi Jaan Joh Bolti Hai - Mrs. Monami Karan Shergill Hai Yeh..."

Listening To Faizi's Words,  Recruits Were Shocked But Karan Immediately Saw His Phone...Baby Had Sent A Picture Of His Beautiful Wife In A Denim Jeans And Brown Round Neck Sweater With The Mangalsutra Visible On The Sweater On Which 'K' Was Hanging And She Was In Their Red Car...Coming Out Of The Driver's Side Window Half. Her Brown Curly Hair Hanging And Her Face Completely Without Makeup Just Lip Balm And Kajal In Her Eyes. And To Make Her Look More Stunning The Snow In The Background. 

Cheery On The Top -  Baby Had Captioned The Pic - "I Love The Way I Click My Beautiful Chachi" Ohh How Much He Wanted To Be There And Actually Capture Her. Now To Add Fuel In Karan...Faizi Immediately Passed A Message...In The Group - "Ayyeee Hayee Bhabhi Jaan Kya Lag Rahe Ho...😘" "Faizii 10 Extra Laps Aur 500 Jumping Jacks Karega Kal Tu" Faizi's Face Fell. Now Arjun Wanted To Take Fun Of Him So Called Baby Sneakily Saying Shree Would Call On Monu's Laptop - A Video Call - Coz Recruits Wanted To See Her And Even The Family. He Even Motioned Shree To Call On Monami's Laptop.

Everyone Gathered Around The Laptop.

Kudi Kinni Fly Lagdi
Akhiyan Jhukave Thodi Shy Lagdi
Do Peg Wala Mainu High Lagdi
Ohdi Vi Mere Utte Eye Lagdi

The Song Caught Everyone's Attention. Baby Told That Barkha Went To NGO For Some Work But Now She Jas To Stay There For A Week And Monami Was Making Food For Them Dancing To The Tunes Of The Song Baby Has Played For Her.

Kudi Kinni Fly Lagdi
Akhiyan Jhukave Thodi Shy Lagdi
Do Peg Wala Mainu High Lagdi
Ohdi Vi Mere Utte Eye Lagdi

Everyone Saw Monami Dancing In The Kitchen With So Much Grace And Interest.  She Was Still In That Photo-Wala Costume. Her Curly Brown Hair Was The Most Fascinating Scene. For Karan, He Was Lost. Lost In Her Wife. He Felt Something And His Heart Beat Increased. 

Eye Lagdi
Oh Girl
Chitta Chitta Rang Lage Snow Girl
Floor Te Jaave Jadon Low Girl
Scene Tu Kar De Slow Girl

Everyone Thought That She Really Danced Well But For Arjun. He Being Her Bestest Friend Knew What Dance Meant For Her. Only He Knew What Precious Dream She Left In Mumbai.

Oh Girl
You Know Girl Naale Teri Friends Haige
Know Girl Munda Rich
Ainna Vich Forbes Girl Baakiyon Ko Hai Ni
Aina Top Girl You Know

Cutie Pie Lagdi
Thodi Indian Thodi Thai Lagdi
Dil Na Dukhavi Mera
Dil Na Dukhavi Mera
Dil Tutteya Ni Haaye Lagdi
Kudi Kinni Fly Lagdi

All Hooted And Clapped Specially The Cadets. The Cadets Were All Whistling. "Kuddi Kinni Fly Lagdi" , repeated Chotu. "Hayee Hayee...Cutiepie Kya...Hot Sexy Sab Lagdi..." , said Sid In Excitement. Done.Bomb Was Dropped. "Sidharth Aap Faizi Ko Company Denge" And He Smirked. "#HellaPossessive", Exclaimed Chitra. "Hona Bhi Chahiye " He Replied Savagely. All Stared At Him In Utter Shock. Then Realized- 'Banda Shaadi Shuda Hai' 

Meanwhile, Baby Told Monami Everything And Made Her Sit With The Laptop In Karan And Her Room. Monami Heard Everything And Blushed A Little. 

"Kudi Fly Lagdi🙆‍♀️"