CHAPTER 65

As Krishna and Balram came down from their Raths, they were warmly greeted by Sagar, Krishnav, Panduputris and Kunti.

"I didn't expect you both to come here sons." Kunti said.

"How can not come when we are needed bua ?" Balram said.

"So, how did you like your Karm-bhoomi Sagar ?" Krishna asked.

"This Karm-bhoomi is now our punya-bhoomi Keshav. The establishment of righteousness shall happen from here only." Krishnav said.

"My friends, invoke Indradev and by his blessings perform the bhoomi-pujan." Krishna smiled.

"And after bhoomi-pujan, we shall start the work and make this land more livable." Balram said.

"As you say Dau." Sagar said.

The Pandits came forward and everyone sat down for the Bhoomi-pujan. They invoked Indra and prayed to him so that they shall be successful in their work.

After the veneration was done, began the work of making Khandavprasth more habitual. Devani and Nakulaa take out their swords and start cutting the thorny bushes.

As the hal of Balram cuts through the earth making it fertile, the scarring arrow of Parthvi cuts through the sky, making the clouds rain.

With the grace of Krishna, the parched land starts to turn green. Wherever the transcendental deity stepped beautiful gardens spring up all over, clean streams of Yamuna started to flow here just to get a chance to wash his feet which will make their water holy.

Seeing that the barren Khandavprasth has become a dream like land in just a day, Sagar, Krishnav and Yaudhevi comes and bows in front of Krishna and his leela.

Sagar prayes to his father Varun dev so the water bodies are always generous in their Kingdom, while Krishnav prayed to his father Agnidev so the kingdom always remains pure.

After reforming Khandavprasth, they all again prayed to Indradev who was extremely pleased with their hardwork, dedication and devotion.

Thus the king of gods, decided to shower his generous bounty over the Panduputris and their husbands.

Amidst of their prayers they heard cracking of earth. Everyone opened their eyes and all besides Krishna were suprised seeing a grand city being built.

"Seems like Indradev has showered his blessings unto us." Vallabhi said.

Soon a city equivalent to swarg was standing in front of them, whose grandeur was unparalleled in all three worlds.

"To express our gratitude towards Indradev, this grand kingdom of ours shall be called Indraprasth." Sagar proclaimed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Kal jo chapter aayega will be last. Telling you so you all don't die from shock and then come to haunt me
😑😂