chapter 7

Recap: a blue hair boy busting the door down. "black star calm down." i see a girl with long black hair tied up in a long ponytail.

what is going on HERE!!!What's wrong with these people!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kid Pov

Why is everyone acting like idiots!!!! I thought to myself as I sigh watching everyone harassing Maka. "guys remember that Maka doesn't remember anything at all, so stop harassing her." I say crossing my arms. "Kid is right" Tsubaki says smiling softly. Soon everyone, ever-so-slowly realized and gave Maka some space. I hear maka mumble a thanks. "So you don't remember ME,THE ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR!" Blackstar says like a idiot he is. Maka stares at me for assistance. "Blackstar she doesn't REMEMBER anything stupid." Patty says while pushing blackstar out the room. "I'm sorry for blackstar maka I'll take my leave and go find him before he gets in trouble again" tsubaki said leaving with Liz. Maka says her goodbye and starts talking to soul.
Third POV

As maka and soul try talking to refresh her memory Kid starts fixing the medicine cabinet in symmetry order. "WHY IS THIS DAMN CABINET SO ASYMMETRICAL!!!!" Kid screams and falls to the floor as maka and soul stare at him weirdly.
Maka POV

What in the actual fuck???
I hear a laugh and I look over to soul gripping his waist crying laughing. "What's wrong with you?" I said trying to figure out why he's laughing. "Ha-ha you said that out loud Pfftt" soul says snorting then laughs harder.
Kid sits up staring at me with a shocked face "no need to drop the F-bomb" kid says as he look away pouting. "I'm sorry kiddo" once I said that he and soul tensed. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I say looking at the both of them. "Uh no you didn't but do you remember anything after saying that" Kid says seriously. As I'm about to shake my head no I pass out.