part two

Normal pov

as kid and maka sat down next to each other they started to talk.

"kid what is your favorite song??" maka asked and kid said " already over by red. what about you maka?" "what i overcome by fireflight" really ive never heard that song before" kid said so maka grabbed kids ipod and put on the song. then after the song maka put on kid put his song on.soon enough maka had fell asleep on kid's shoulderand kid fell asleep on maka's head.

time skip

kid pov

after we got in a hotel maka decided that we should go hunt the witch.so we followed liz and patty since they know new york. "liz patty tranform " i whispered quietly.maka and black star did the same.maka whispered "i sense the witch nearby." and right when maka had said that there was the witch clapping her hands saying "look what we have here a shinigami and gigori soul. I feel flattered"

where's black star at I thought in my head.

Black star pov

"ha she can't even sense me" i said "that's good so we can attack her black star" tsubaki said."I'm going to be the star today" as I smirked and that's when I started to attack too.

maka pov

man this witch seems weird. what is she up to as I thought. As I kept fighting her it seemed like she was trying to hit kid and kid only.thats when it hit me she was going to hit kid!!!

kid pov

everything came like a flash, the witch shot a beam towards me and maka jumps right in front of me and takes the hit."MAKA!!!!!!!!!" i yelled as I held her in my arms. black star instantly kills the witch and I hurried up trying to get to a hospital.

ok i had made this a little longer because I'm going on a cruise so i won't update so tell me what you think so far