°One Night Stand° Pt 4.

Type-
Lime 🍁

Ship-
Jaren x Needle

Positions-
Top- Jaren
Bottom- Needle

WARNINGS: CHEATING, GIRLxGIRL
----------------------------------------

Needles POV:
I giggled before going to my room and getting a blanket big enough for both of them going to the kitchen after and set the blanket down before making a bowl of popcorn mixed with M&Ms and getting soda, juice, and water for Jaren. I walked back to the living room setting the stuff down before sitting down and grabbing the remote "What movie?" Jaren took the blanket, putting it over herself and I " I don't care..~". I nodded and pulled my arm out from the blanket, patting her before twirling her hair "Kissing booth is good' I searched for the movie, turned it on, and set the remote on the coffee table. Jaren cuddles me, squealing " sure~" and just stays close to me. I smiled, still messing with her hair -At least we're seeing each other...- I leaned my head back, still watching the movie, now running my hand through her hair. Jaren seemed to wait for the right moment before climbing into my lap " Needleee I don't wanna watch a movie..~" Her dress strap sliding off her shoulder. "Oh..W-why not?" I fixed myself, looking slightly up at her and clearing my throat..

Jaren Pov:
 " I'm not interested in the movie..~"
I said getting closer to her face, wrapping my hands around her neck "huh- b-but you said-" Needle blushed deeply when she felt the warmth around her neck "o-oh..? hello..?" She laughed nervously. " Hii~" I slowly went down to her neck, licking it softly. Needle shivered, leaning her head back on instinct, slightly rolling her hips up "mm.." She shut her eyes, keeping her breathing calm.  I smirked at her reaction, biting down and pulling my dress strap down off my shoulder She yelped, grabbing onto my hips/waist "Jar..~ don't bite..~" She huffed, rolling her hips again " Are you gonna do something about it~?" I kissed around her neck, sucking on a spot close to her ear. 

Needle squeezed my hip/waist before forcing us to move laying down on the couch with her on top, tightening her grip on me. I blushed, looking at her with lustful eyes " Like I said, are you gonna do something about it..~" I smirked. Needle groaned a bit, huffing once more before attacking my neck with roughness, kisses turned to sucking and that turned to her biting down hard but gently on the spot where the neck and shoulder meet, her canines only barely sinking into my neck My back arched in, whimpering in pleasure "Needle...~"
I closed my eyes and let her continue. She continued nibbling around my neck, slipping a hand down to my pleasure spot, and gently rubbed her palm against it "guess I did something about it.~". I shivered, leaning my head back and letting out small pleasured sounds. Needle grinned, seeming proud of the mess she made of me, making more marks around my neck, biting down on every open spot big enough. I sat up, going for her neck once more " You aren't getting me that easy...~". Needle flinched "Warnings are nice! I could've cut you!!" She flipped us, making us fall off the couch trying to get control but I landed on top once again "dammit.." needle pouted.

" I don't care if you cut me needle~" I smiled, pulling off my dress and kissing down her neck. She shivered, mumbling "not until I do cut you..." She turned her head, only giving her space on the side of her neck " mm~?" I looked at her, still sucking and biting on her neck. She shook her head "you're so bipolar when your drunk..~~" Needle whined  "How so~?" I moved my attention to her lips, softly pecking them while moving my hand up her skirt. She shivered, a small begging whine leaving her throat "Y..you were so kiddy earlier..~ n-now yo-your like this!" I smiled and kissed her deeply, rubbing her inner thigh. She whined again, kissing back quickly scratching my waist a bit as if to ground herself. I moaned into the kiss, moving up my hand once more, getting closer to her area. She bit my lip being careful of her canines, muffling my name into the kiss quietly. I gently rubbed her area, rubbing my finger on the entrance, opening her mouth in the kiss.
----------------------------------------------

Person Typing- Lylac

Next page you will have your smut dw <3