°One Night Stand° Pt 5.

Person Typing- Lylac
 Here's your smut <3

----

Type-
Lemon 🔥

Ship-
Jaren x Needle 

Side Characters-
Bow
Damien(Mentioned)

Positions-
Top- Jaren
Bottom- Needle

WARNINGS: CHEATING, GIRLxGIRL

-------------------------

Jaren's POV:
  A small squeal slipped out her mouth, moving her tongue into my mouth she slightly started to drool, rubbing herself down into my fingers in a begging manner. I smirked and sucked on her tongue, continuing to rub my fingers on the entrance, mumbling something into the kiss She started to scratch a bit hard, pulling away from the kiss and leaning her head back, moaning out. I leaned in, whispering in her ear " that's a good girl~" then slowly inserted a finger in her. "o-oh god..!~ please..~" She slowly stopped scratching, arching her back off the ground a bit, slurring out the word "please" repeatedly
  I kissed her cheek and moved down, pulling off her sweater and kissing her chest lovingly, rubbing against her walls with my finger carefully " You're so pathetic~". "J..Jaren..!~ stop t-that!!~" She shut her eyes tightly, trying to control her breathing. "Stop what my pathetic little baby~?" I inserted another finger, smiling at her innocently. "s-stop tea-" she perked at the sound of her phone going off, sitting up on one of her elbows she searched the coffee table for it, grabbing and answering the phone when finding it "H-hello?" she tried sitting up a bit more. 
"Hi ok so, this is bow just in case you didn't see the caller ID!! But I have a few questionssss! Since you said you hated when a lot of people ask you things, I just thought I'd gather some questions and ask you myself! 1 person! " I smiled hearing this and went down, spreading her legs and taking a long lick of her area while working my two fingers inside her quickly. Instantly she dropped back to the floor with a small thud, letting out a loud gaspy moan, cutting off bows first question "you ok needle...? " I continued to lick her area, sucking on it harshly while moving my fingers a bit deeper. She spread her legs more, whimpering "c..carry on..~" "okk! "
bow continued to ask questions, still worried ofc I slowly inserted my tongue, taking out my fingers and moving it around quickly, making noisy slurping noises She instantly grinded down on my tongue, purring practically in satisfaction. "Needle is someone else there? Tell them I said hi!! 
She took a deep breath, clearing her throat "J-Jaren..~ bow s-s-said hi~" I waved my hand, eating her out happily, pushing my tongue deeper and continuing to suck hard. Slowly her eyes rolled back for a few seconds "..she said hi bow..~" Bow gasped on the phone "A Girlllllll?! New friend or someone I know?! " "n-no!~" she whined out "I-its Jaren..!~" I pushed my tongue as far as I could, looking up at her lustfully while continuing to move my tongue as fast as I could. 'd..don't look at me.~' "Who me or Jaren? I can't see you :< " "Jaren..." she mumbled, leaning her head back, holding the urge to cum.

  I continued to make eye contact with her, pulling my tongue out and licking the entrance over and over again. She huffed, seeming already so very close to her release focusing on what bow was saying and answering back praying it helped distract her, even though she had cum slightly leaking out of her already. I continued to lick her area, circling my tongue on her pleasure spot as I softly made a pleasured sound while drinking her cum She shut her eyes tightly, quickly wrapping her legs around my head/neck pulling me closer letting go of her cum, and spilling it after bows last few questions. I pulled back after swallowing, smiling at her innocently. She glared at me, saying bye to bow after she had to go "really?!"

Needles POV:
  I
slowly sat up, groaning at the weak feeling in my legs "Damiens gonna kill us." I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and tried to relax the small pleasure still waving through my body. "He'll be fineee~" she laughed, backing away from me, I smiled slightly "I guess..Just pray she doesn't tell him.." I set my phone down, stretching slightly Jaren crawled over to me, kissing me softly. I froze before slipping out a small purr-like sound and kissed back eagerly. She pulled back " Aww cute, eager for me darling?". I huffed, chasing after her lips "Shush! Don't mess with me.." "Are you doing something about it darling?" She snickered. I growled softly, grabbing her hair and pulling her into a kiss, nipping slightly at her lip. She yelped, kissing her back softly, letting out a small whine. I smirked, letting go of her hair, and pushed her down before pulling back "Should I pay you back?" Her face turned slightly red, looking away. " Do whatever you want...~".  

----------------------------------

Person Writing-
Lylac

Finished finally!! Thank you to whoever reads this <3 Feedback on our writing errors or anything is greatly appreciated