Part 2. In Whose Image

Summary:

Part II of a Man and a Woman
After Alaska, an unrelated event two months later makes you seek out Hotch in D.C. Meeting after so long makes you both remember the day at the hospital after you were rescued and you both try to fight your desires.
Title from the song by August Eve

TW: yearning, pining, Smut (18+), cheating, slowburn again sry guys, spit kink, light spanking, DUAL pov,

Notes:

Listen, this was supposed to only be smut (and also never thought id write a part II) but here we are! I lost again lmao
Sry it's so long! and sry for all the yearning :/ couldn't help it
DUAL POV - and in italics flashbacks!

------------------------------------

"Look at me" Aaron hisses between his teeth, hand clasping the back of your neck, holding your head up, to direct your eyes to where your bodies meet – his dick thrusts in and out of you, skin slapping against skin, loud and frantic. You're not quiet and neither is he.

The hairs plastered across his forehead, the flush around his neck, and the broadness of his body makes you squirm and whimper. Possessiveness bites its nails into you because you grow frenzied and desperate. Because he's yours – now and in this moment. You sink your hands around his biceps, and rise up to meet him at every back and forth.

"Do you see how you take me?" his voice is gentle, the opposite to his actions, "Do you see how wet you are for me, darling?"

"Yes, yes, yes, please, I'm so close, Aaron"

He turns his hands and grips your wrists and, in a blink, he pushes your hands away from him and over your head, pinning them together. And the stretch he forces your body to make is delicious, making his cock hit deeper. So, when he has the audacity to retreat, you curse, your breath coming out in a rush.

"Don't move" Aaron commands, and lets go of your hands. You don't dare to, only because you've learned to know the rewards that ensue from being good to him.

He kneels between your legs, his hands on your thighs opening you up even more, and then with a quick look and a charming dimpled smile, he dives in.

The first contact of his mouth over your pussy makes you arch off his bed, and then you see his jaw work and with a quivering breath – he collects spit and you watch entranced as it drips from his parted lips right over you, layering thickly.

"You're mine" Aaron mutters and you whimper. " This belongs to me" And when he spits for the second time it's quick.

Your eyes flutter shut, a current of electricity shocking you to your core at that, and you hear - feel him lick it all up, before he thrusts back in, making you come for the second time that night.

You forget all about why you'd texted him this morning or the repercussions. But then again, Aaron canceled all of his prior commitments at your sudden message. After all, this is a mutual agreement.

Both kicking to the curb everything else but one another.

---

One thing Aaron Hotchner didn't consider when he woke up today was how backwards this Thursday would end. It started normally too. 6 am, he woke up, did his morning routine, changed into a navy button down and a pair of beige slacks, and drove to work.

He sat down at his desk with a cup of coffee, ready to get to the reports that had become run-on because of the never-ending demands the BAU be on the field.