Chapter 14 ~ That Bitch

What why her? What did we do to her? Questions just kept running through my head. I'm mean like how daré she. But what really concerns me is did she hear me and Anthony talking....

"Hey baby what's up" said she said coming down the street. Oh you have no idea what I want to do to her right now. I just wanna garb that long ass neck and choke her and then oh you don't wanna know. But she leaned in to kiss him and Anthony put his hand in her face. Like if she had ebola or some shit. Anyways that made me feel in better and I just couldn't help it and I laughed and said in your face bitch.

"Shut up Alex! Hey what's wrong baby? Oh and Alex I wouldn't be talking I know you said you don't like me......" she was saying as I cut her off.

"What you say bitch. I never said I didn't like you. I said YOU IS A FAKE SLUTTY ASS BITCH. There's a difference." I said laughing at her the look on her face but I was serious yelling and shit.

"You know what fuck you. Anyways baby tell me what's wrong?" She said rolling her eyes and staring at me. I gave her that look that says don't fucking look at me you ugly ass bitch or I will confiscate your eyeballs.

"You're the problem. Why did you seek in my house? I know you did you were the only one who knew where that shed was. I know you heard me and Alex talking then you ran. You dropped your bracelet I gave you and you also dropped your hat. How could you."

"I'm sorry.... baby..... I lov... I'm so sorry I just wanted to surprise you.... I wasn't..... I'm sorry baby forgive me." She said crying.

"I don't give a fuck felisha. Now get your stank breath ass bitch out of here." I told her.

"Baby please.... forgive me. And shut the fuck up you gay ass bitch" She said

"Now you listen to me here you keep your mouth shut bitch. Dont you dare talk to alex that way again. You hear.Get away from me. We are done now leave me alone. Fuck you. I trusted you and you just.... no just fuck you and leave we done." Anthony said yelling

"Why are you protecting him he didn't didn't make you gay he didn't try anything with you right." She said. I just wanted to grab her neck bang her into into the concrete.

"Hey fuck you man." I said loudly. Everybody at the parked looked at us crazy.

"GET OUT BITCH. SCRAM HOE. JUST LEAVE YOU FAKE ASS BITCH." He said loudly.

My face was so shocked I was like wow. I was happy inside because now they are done. I get him all by my self. But I was still shocked. I just kept queit.

"Fine bye." She said and she got in her car and took off.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. So we walked back home quietly. I wanted to say something but I didnt. When we got home dad ask what happened. We told him and we just went to my room. When we got there he was so depressed. And he just hugged me tight every tight and cried. I loved him on me like that but I hate seeing him depressed. And I guess mom heard him cry that she came up and saw us like that. She was like oh okay you keep that going let him cry it out and some other stuff. And she left. I hugged him so tight and then I just cupped his face and told him "it's going to be alright and he to stop crying before I cry." And he kissed me.

Dad came in and ...