PART 1 The Meeting

Beep Beep Beep Beep "AARGH I AM AWAKE" turning off my alarm before getting ready for school I arrived at school to my friends called me over and Began telling me "have you seen the new boy he has a crow for a head he is so weird" "a crow you mean the bird crow" my friends nodded I went up to him he was a teenage boy who is rather on the short side, he has the head of a black bird resembling that of a crow or raven, with a hooked yellowish beak. He has thin, red eyes with small black pupils along with a red choker. While having a bird head, his body is that of a normal fair-skinned human. "hi my name is Ryan Kerr what's yours?" "Fumikage Tokoyami" me and him began talking until the teacher came to sort out his timetable he looked and said "I have P. E" "oh so do i" we went to class and the teacher messed up because of his name we played dodgeball we were in the same team after P. E we went up to the computer room to do what we want then it was break I noticed Tokoyami was quite he did talk just not a full conversation and I was getting bullied Tokoyami was watching "Hey Fumi you should help him" dark shadow said "Hey leave Ryan alone" Tokoyami said "HAH look bird brain you are going to do nothing" he didn't do anything but I kicked him in the Balls and after Tokoyami brushed them away "hey are you okay yeah my nose hurts though" "here let me get you some first aid" after first aid it was science the bully tried to use the spit ball but he fell someone or something saved tokoyami I heard him mutter "Thanks dark shadow"

I love Tokoyami