THERE WILL BE NO PARTY

Hear we are at part 2 of Happy Molly Year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Molly was enraged. A New Year's Eve Party at her house. That is not happening in all her years of being alive. "Mom, it's alright for us to have one party. It's just for one NIGHT." Cynthia said hoping her mom would calm down. Molly was fuming in anger. "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I HATE NEW YEAR'S! I HATE PARTIES! YOU KNOW THE RULES WHEN IT COMES TO PARTIES!" She yelled. Daryl only shook his head. "We know the rules. 1. Don't invite too many people. 2. It is not to be a holiday part. 3. No drinking or smoking in the house. 4. No shouting. 5. No sex. 6. No Happy New Years. We're going to follow the rules but not number six." He said as he looked at his mom. Judith looked at her parents and uncles. "Why does grandma hate New Years and New Years Eve?" She asked as she looked at them. Merle looked at his brother-in-law, his little brother and sister, and his mother. Taking a deep breath, he said to Judith. "Mom hates New Years because she believes that a devil with come to kill everyone in the world. She even believes that the people who celebrate New Years and stays up for the ball drop are possessed by an evil demon." Daryl face palmed himself at the meaning for his mother's hate for New Years and New Years Eve. He wished they knew how she came up with the beliefs for New Years. Cynthia decided to cut in after her brother told her daughter why Molly hated New Years and New Years Eve. "She was always like that. There's no need her anymore than that sweetie." She said.

Molly spent the day cursing the whole party. "There will be no fucking New Years Eve party. Not in this house. I want to fucking know who fucking invented New Years and giving that person a fucking reason not to celebrate it." She said in anger. Rose soon came in with a cup of peppermint hot chocolate to give her. "Grandma it's not going to be bad. It will be fun. Mom is baking cake, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and rock candy." She said as she handed her grandmother the mug of hot chocolate. Molly looked at her granddaughter while taking the mug and then sipping it carefully. "I will hate it til the day I die." She said giving Rose a look. The 12 year didn't know what to do to change her grandmother's mind. She sat down next to her and asked, "Why do you believe there is a devil on New Years?" Molly opened her mouth to answer, but before she could someone else beat her to it but to Rose's question. "It is not the end of the world Molly. We're just going to have some friends over Cynthia is cooking and baking for tonight, Daryl is going to pick up Maia, Willow, and Fay from their friend's house, and Merle is going to help with the grill. Give the party a try. You might enjoy yourself." Rick said. Rose got up from Molly's lap while the mug of hot chocolate was set down. Molly got up from her chair and yelled, "THERE WILL BE NO PARTY!" Rick and Rose left the room in a hurry. They both knew one thing's for sure. This party is going to be chaos.

___________________________________________________

So sorry this is late. I thought up Maia, Willow, and Fay a while ago. I hope you all enjoyed. Happy New Year!