chapter 2

**Lin's POV**
I'd decide to walk home that day as it was a Friday. Plus I got permission to go to Time square. I was walking down the corridor when I bumped into someone.
" hey alien! " a playful voice echoed down the corridor. I recognised the voice even before I turned around. Why do you have to blush? It's not like he presence is miraculous. Okay maybe he is good looking but it doesn't mean you need to blush every time you see him! I scolded myself and turned around giving the biggest smile I had ever given.
"Hey Lin wanna go home together?We can also go to times square. Lia said she'd be waiting for us by Toys R Us."
"Sure." I said as I walked down the corridor with them.
****
The dazzling place was right in front of my eyes. It was beautiful.
"Isn't it amazing" I heard Dylan whisper.
"It's mystifying" I replied
All I saw were people,lights and shops. The place felt so awake."I think some sort of program is going on there . There's a big crowd" Martin told us.
"Let's go and look" I told him. We headed down the sidewalk unaware of the sight that awaited us.

*****
**Dylan's POV**
Clear horror and shock was etched on Lin's face. Martin was dumb founded and so was I. In front of Toys R Us was Lia. But the only difference was she was in a pool of blood.
Lin did not even move. she just stood there letting the tears fall down. It felt as though the ground beneath me disappeared.
" Mr Lawrence there's been a murder we need you here its Lia " I heard Martin talking at the phone.
"Lia wake up " Lin was screaming. I couldn't move we just lost our best friend. Lia please say something. Wake up and say "April fool guys " please. I was saying that over and over in my head.

****
When Mr Lawrence arrived he gave in and ran to Lia's body.
When Lia was in the breau he stood by without even speaking. He quietly published the photos of Lia by the murder sight,put it in a shelf and went home with her body.
" who could do this?" Lin sobbed and sank to the ground we ran towards her and sat down in a group hug picturing the moment we'd seen Lia's body.
********
Hope you enjoyed guys