chapter 3

**Martin's POV**
"Please attend the funeral . All of you have been with Lia till the end " Mrs Lawrence cried over on the phone. I stared at the wall from my bed. The wall had pictures of Lia,Dylan and me some recent ones including Lin.
"Sure we'll all be there" I swallowed the lump in my throat and replied.
Right after Mrs Lawrence called I dialed Lin's number.she picked up imedeately.
"Lin, it's Martin. we've got a funeral to attend. It's Lia's."
"Oh, sure we'll go there together" she said while trying to stop her tears.
"I'll call Dylan then and we'll go together" I replied.

*****
**Dylan's POV **
The sudden beeping of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts. Lia's picture fell out of my hands and I checked the number. It read Martin .
"Hello Martin ?"
" ya well umm...Lia's mum called and she's told us to come to the funeral today at 12. I called Lin and she said we all could go together. I'll come to pick you up just get ready. "
"Ya sure" was all I could say. After a long moment of silence we ended our call.
The thought of attending Lia's funeral just didn't fit in well. It felt as if I'd been her friend just yesterday.
I took out a simple suit and headed out. Who could kill her was all that I was wondering while I walked down to Martin's car. Lin stood there wearing a black dress that Lia had given her on her birthday.
"Hey you okay Dylan?"Lin asked me concerned.
"Ya I'm okay.its just that all this doesn't seem to fall in place." I said.
"But let's go we've gotta say goodbye." Lin said as she turned away hiding her tears.

****
As we entered Mr and Mrs Lawrence embraced us in a hug. It was a moment filled with silence.
"It's okay" Lin was soothing them. I don't know why but Lin's presence always seemed to soothe me.
When we went up to Lia's room everything was how it usually was . clean and organized. Lin put her hand on my shoulder making me startled.
"It's okay Dylan, it's okay." And with that I couldn't take it and hugged her.
"Guys we gotta go down" Martin's voice broke us apart. " umm....sorry" He said again. We silently went down.
After all was complete. Lin went to Mr and Mrs Lawrence.
"Can I take those pictures of Lia please Mr Lawrence." She requested .
" sure" He said giving them away.
****
When we headed out lin turned to the house. Faced Lia's room and said
"Goodbye Lia we'll miss you."

****
Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys please comment your suggestions and vote.;)