six

— the fight↳ real life, social media

— the fight
↳ real life, social media...

it had been a week since olivia and sam's last interaction

it had been a week since olivia and sam's last interaction. she had yet to find out the actual reasoning to his distance but she was going to try to smooth things over between the two today.

she knocked on the thomas' door, gettijg slightly anxious as she couldn't go back now. all her thoughts stopped once she heard the door open revealing kristy.

"olivia hey, come on in." she gestured as olivia followed the girl inside. "i haven't seen you in so long what happened?" kristy asked once they were inside.

"i don't know actually, i came over to talk to sam since i'm pretty sure he's mad at me." liv told her.

"what why?" kristy questioned while liv shrugged.

"i don't know but i think it's because i said something that gave the wrong impression about a guy." olivia explained while suddenly sam had walked into the living room not realizing olivia was there.

"oh sorry i'll leave." sam apologized as he quickly walked out of the room.

"sam wait!" liv said chasing after him.

"what do you want?" he turned around once they were upstairs and outside of his bedroom.

"i wanna talk to you." olivia said while sam avoided eye contact. they were now inside sam's room, not wanting the family to hear the current conversation.

"why don't you go talk to cooper." he mocked, realizing what he'd just said made him sound very jealous.

"sam what is with you and cooper, for the last time i don't like cooper." olivia urged.

"that's not what i heard." he replied, still not making eye contact.

"sam it was a joke. i've barely known them." liv cried.

"well you sure made that "joke" pretty early on don't you think?" he said in air quotes.

"you know what sam, you can keep being jealous of my friendship with cooper all you want, but just know that i have no feelings toward him but since you can't accept that i'm not going to keep telling you. bye sam, i shouldn't have even tried to resolve things with you." olivia friend not to yell before she quickly ran out of his room so he wouldn't see her cry.