Chapter 8

Y/n italic

Y/n pov:
Lizzie said she would figure something, what does she mean? "Hey Lizzie what do you mean by we will sort something out?" "Y/n don't worry about that sweetie it's fine I'll tell you it later" I was hoping I would find out but nah I mean it's fine.

Lizzie pov:
I was chilling on my phone waiting for Scar to text me back, she said she was going to drive round to my house and we could figure out a plan for y/n.
As I was thinking y/n asked me a question "hey Lizzie what do you mean by we will sort out a plan" "y/n don't worry about that sweetie I'll tell you later" I said softly but i could tell she was disappointed. "Hey y/n..." before I could finish my question I heard the door knock so I got up and walked towards the door but y/n beat me to it "haha loser" y/n said looking proud dancing around with the loser sign.

Y/n pov:
Lizzie was going to ask me something but the door rang so she got up to go answer it but I ran to the door and beat her to it, is stuck my tongue out at her and did the loser sign I also started dancing proudly might I say. I opened the door and saw Scarlett so I ran and jumped onto her "Scarlettttt!!!!" "Heeey y/n how are you?"
"Great thanks" I turned around and saw Lizzie smiling at us "Love my two favorite girls" Lizzie said. Did she just say I'm one of her favorite girls?? I looked up at Scar and she smiled and walked inside with me still clinging Onto her.

Scarlett pov:
The door opened I saw y/n smiling she then ran up and hugged me not letting go "Sacrlettt!!" "Heeey y/n how are you?" I asked looking down at the excited y/n "good" she responded. I saw Lizzie standing there smiling "my two favorite girls" she said y/n then looked up at me I just smiled and walked into the house but with y/n still clinging onto me. "Hey y/n Lizzie and I have to talk so would you mind going up to you're room?" "Ok" she said, "thanks y/n".
"Right so Lizzie what do you have planed in mind?"

Lizzie pov:
What do you have planned in mind Scar asked "well I really like y/n she's bubbly and fun to be around and it's nice having her company as Robbie isn't here" "well I like her too but do you think she will be ok with you fostering her are you ready to be a mom?" Scarlett asked "well I mean she always calls me to hang out and we always do stuff so yeah I guess, I'm also a bit nervous about becoming a mom for sure but excited" "I'm sure you will be an awesome mom but first are you going to tell her or keep it a secret?" "Secret" I said then Scar smirked at our little plan.

Y/n pov:
I was sent up to my room by Scarlett I wasn't too happy but i had to Lizzie and Scarlett were going to talk. I ran up the stairs and whipped out my phone and chilled on insta since it was the only social media I had. A few minutes later I heard a faint knock at the door "come in" I said, it was Lizzie "hey sweetie dinner is ready" "kk" I said putting my phone away and running downstairs. I smelt it, pasta with salad it looked amazing and smelt amazing "WOW this looks amazing Scarlett and Lizzie thanks" "no problem dig in!" they said.
Once we finished dinner I helped clean up and we then all sat on the couch and watched Friends, I was getting tired so I feel sleep on Lizzie's lap.

Lizzie pov:
I looked down and saw y/n fast "hey Scar I'm just going to put y/n to bed" "Oke" Scarlett replied quietly trying not to wake up y/n. I lifted y/n up and put her in her bed.  Shutting the door quietly I ran downstairs and carried on watching the movie with Scarlett till we both agreed to sleep.

________________________________
Hi sorry if this chapter is shorter and not that good I got caught up with school but I hope you guys are enjoying this so far and I hope you are all doing well :)

Word count:771