S.1 Ep.1 A Hero Rises

(After the hedgeville tragedy occurred which to the people of Brookhaven was an earthquake Eva,Ethan, and Abby went to Brookhaven to start a new life but your past always has a way of catching back up with you)

Eva: (being Ethan's older sister and Abby's older "cousin" was trying not to think about the destroyed town they left behind mainly because they're superheroes and had family issues) C'mon guys at least try to be positive about this *she saids while driving the moving van*

Ethan: ....she'll come after us

Abby: This might be fun Ethan but you are right though

(while eva stopped the moving truck a kid with a yellow shirt was standing in front of her new house)

Dennis: Hey need help ?

*Abby immediately blushed when she got out the car but dennis didn't even notice*

Ethan: Sure whatever man just don't break anything okay

Dennis: Sure dude

(and just like that dennis helped his neighbors move in and was chilling with ethan)

Dennis: dude this stuff is awesome just wait til you meet your other neighbors though and whoa how did you get ripped like that ?

*Dennis looked at Ethan while he was changing into his shirt*

Ethan: I seriously told you to look away dude it's weird but if you must know then it's because I work out and don't eat much sugar

Dennis: dude that's sa--

(A shack that seems like an earthquake nearly knocks the boys down)

Ethan: I'm guessing you guys don't get much earthquakes here ?

Dennis: Nah man not that I know of, but hedgeville had lots of them I hear that's what destroyed it

*That comment made Ethan shiver but he held it down and thought of a way to separate from dennis by rushing into the bathroom*

____________________________________

Ethan: GO ULTRA!!

(as ethan shouts this his brown hair extends til it covers his body and its as if his hair shrunk around him because his clothes became white and blue while his hair turned from Brown to red and then he put a hand on his mirror while and got sucked into a tube)

[A group of giant robotic mantids was attacking the city until one was knocked over by a car]

Imana (Abby): stupid things what are you doing here ? *she said slamming them with cars* and where the heck is my partner ?

(ultra boy came in over the communication system)

Ultra boy (Ethan): at our soon to be school handling the ones here *he said slashing mantids with his hair not noticing a girl watching him*

Ultra boy: I'll meet you in the center

Imana: got it

Kate: Who are you ?

Ultra boy: I'm ultra boy *he said leaving kate shocked*

(as he and imana took down the last one the town cheered and they left to their hq)

*when they got back home Dennis was gone and Eva was talking to some guy*

[Meanwhile on another side of new venice a shadowy figure stands there]

???: oh my children your power will be mine....